Chapter 46 - Tony

I groan as I feel hands pulling me up, "Come on, Y/N. Time to wake up!" I open my eyes to see Tony and Steve. "It's not over yet." He helps me to my feet.

I crack my back and follow them over to Thor, seeing Thanos in the distance. "What's he been doing?" I ask.

"Absolutely nothing."

"Where are the stones?" Steve asks:

"Somewhere under all this. All I know is he doesn't have them." Tony nods.

Steve sighs, "So we keep it that way."

"You know it's a trap, right?" Thor turns.

"Yeah. And I don't much care." I smile.

"Good. Just as long we are all in agreement. Lighting cracks as Thor stretches out both hands to summon both Stormbreaker and Mjolnir. His casual clothes transforms into his armour and cape, with his beard getting some braids, "Let's kill him properly this time."

I stand between Steve and Tony as we approach Thanos, "You could not live with your own failure. And where did that bring you? Back to me. I thought by eliminating half of life, the other half would thrive. But you've shown me that's impossible. And as long as there are those that remember what was, there will always be those that are unable to accept what can be. They will resist."

"Yep. We're all kinds of stubborn." I roll my eyes:

"I'm thankful. Because now, I know what I must do." Thanos stands. "I will shred this universe down to its last atom. And then– With the stones you've collected for me, create a new one. Teeming with life, but knows not what it has lost but only what it has been given. A grateful universe."

"Born out of blood." Steve says.

"They'll never know it. Because you won't be alive to tell them."

My power swirls at my hand was I hover above the ground, Thor and Tony strike first as Steve throws his shield. I blast my power at him, I fly over and create a rope of power. I latch it around his neck and grab Thor's hammer, hitting him in the face.

He blocks my power with his sword and kicks back Steve, grabbing my neck and slamming me to the ground. I yell out as he slices part of my chest, he then clasps his hand on my neck and holds me high in the air, I put my hand on his head and blast him. Thanos reacts by hurling me across the field.

I stare up at the sky, feeling a huge amount of pain. I look down to see my chest bleeding.

Multiple lights draw my attention, I sit up to see portals everywhere. I stumble to my feet and walk closer as everyone who was snapped away was here.....they were here to end this!

I take my place next to Steve and smile over at Thanos, "Avengers!" I look over as Mjolnir flies into his hand. "Assemble!"

We all let out a battle cry as we start to sprint. I fly up high and blast down at the other army, I slide down to the ground, "landing next to rocket. I turn as I see James Barnes. He looks at me before turning and firing his gun again.

I flip back right into Peter. "Y/N?" His helmet comes off as he smiles.

"Kid!" I grab him and hug him tight. "Thank god." I sigh in relief.
"You don't know how much I've missed you."

"I'm so happy to see you." He sighs in relief, laying his head in my shoulder.

"Don't leave me again, okay?" I smile, backing away, "Stay safe."