Chapter 58 - Nightmares

⚠️SMUT⚠️
—————————-

"Your weak like your brother."

I could see flashes of Tony dying, I felt hopeless as I tried to escape this hell.

"Again!" I was injected more and more.

"You are a failure!"

I scream as I see John killing that man with the shield.

"Y/N!" I hear Bucky's voice. I open my eyes. To see he was hovering above me, he was holding me down. "It's okay....it was just a nightmare." He tries to calm me down as I start to cry. Bucky slowly stands back up and looks down at me.

"S-sorry." I whisper.

"We can talk about it, if you would like."

"No...I just need you to..." I look around confused. I then stand and push him back to his couch, I climb on top of him and hold onto him tightly. My legs were bent on both of his sides. Bucky wraps the blanket around me and holds his hand on the back of my head, his other metal hand resting on my waist. I start to calm down as I listen to his heart beat, he slowly rubs my back.

I close my eyes again and reach my hand up to play with his hair, this was making me feel better. "Thank you." I whisper as I start to fall asleep.

——————————-

I wake up to hearing something being slammed into something multiple times. I groan as I sit up.....I was alone.

I put on my shoes and walk outside to see Sam and Bucky talking as they throw the shield at the trees. "Well hello sleeping beauty." Sam smiles. "Saw you all cuddled up on Bucky."

"Fuck you." I rub my head.

"Are you okay?" Bucky whispers.

"I am now...thank you for that." I nod.

"I completely understand." Bucky nods.

"You could of came up to my room. I know how to cuddle." Sam jokes. "I could of gotten you all warm and-"

"Shut it." I point.

"Seriously though...how long have you been having the nightmares?" Sam crosses his arms. "I could hear you screaming."

"Since I was taken when I was a teenager." I nod, frowning as I look away. "Tony did everything he could...Therapists....medicine. It never seemed to work." I nod.

"I think the one thing you need to help you move on is right here." Sam nods over to Bucky.

"Think so?" I smile, looking over to see Bucky blushing. "I'm starting to think your right." Bucky looks up at me in shock.

"I think you both can heal together." Sam smiles and puts his arm around me as we walk.

"You know Karli won't quit." I suddenly say.

"You call me when you have a lead, and I'll be there." Bucky nods.

"Call us. I'm going with you." I smile.

"Not necessarily as a team." Bucky nods.

"Nope." I laugh.

"We're not that good." Bucky says.

Sam nods, "Definitely not."

"We're professionals." I nod.

"Definitely."