Chapter 34 - Family Fight

I look over at Tony as we fly next to Rhodey

I look over at Tony as we fly next to Rhodey. "Are you sure about this Y/N?" Tony asks.

"I'll be fine....I can control my emotions now....I have to face my fears at some point."

"Alright then..." Tony looks away. He shoots an electro-disabler onto the chopper as Steve approaches.

"Wow, it's so weird how you run into people at the airport. Don't you think that's weird?" I ask as we land down on the ground.

"Definitely weird." Rhodey nods, both of their helmets retract.

"Hear me out, Y/N....Tony. That doctor, the psychiatrist, he's behind all of this." Steve nods.

T'Challa leaps over a truck. "Captain."

"Your highness."

"Anyway, Ross gave me 36 hours to bring you in. That was 24 hours ago. Can you help a brother out?" Tony asks.

Steve shakes his head. "You're after the wrong guy."

"Your judgment is askew. Your old war buddy killed innocent people yesterday." I hiss.

"And there are five more super soldiers just like him. I can't let the doctor find them first, Y/N. I can't." He looks at me sadly. I close my eyes and focus on Steve, looking into his mind. I could see James Barnes was...normal. I didn't believe it. Then I see him kissing Sharon. This made me jealous....I wasn't exactly sure why.

Nat steps up, "Steve....you know what's about to happen. Do you really wanna punch your way out of this one?"

"All right, I've run out of patience. Underoos!" Tony yells.

Peter shoots a web, stealing Steve's shield and binding his hands. "Nice job, kid." I smile.

"Thanks. Well, I could've stuck the landing a little better. It's just the new suit...Well, it's nothing, Mr. Stark. It's--it's perfect. Thank you."

Tony shakes his head, "Yeah, we don't really need to start a conversation."

"Okay. Cap...Captain. Big fan, I'm Spider-Man." Peter waves.

"Yeah, we'll talk about it later. Just..."

"Hey, everyone."

"You've been busy." Steve nods.

"And you've been a complete idiot. Dragging in Clint. 'Rescuing' Wanda from a place she doesn't even want to leave, a safe place. I'm trying to keep...I'm trying to keep you from tearing the Avengers apart." Tony yells.

"You did that when you signed."

"Alright, We're done. You're gonna turn Barnes over, you're gonna come with us. NOW! Because it's us! Or a squad of J-SOC guys....with no compunction about being impolite." Tony says, Steve looks aside. "Come on."