- Chapter Thirteen -

Eden's outfit

Sam's outfit

Sam's outfit

———————————————————————

"Open your eyes," His voice was gruff but gentle. I did what he said and smiled at his suit. He walked out and spun around for me.

We were in his big, spacious apartment. It was really far away from my place so we often chose to stay with each other for a while because a forty five minute drive can be a lot sometimes.

He handed me a gorgeous dress. I, dumbly, didn't bring normal clothes and was in pyjamas.

It was Monday and I had talked to him about the girl. The only way a relationship can survive is communication. He assured me it was nothing and he wanted to prove that to me. Boom take that insecurities.

"You look so handsome," I pat his chest and smile as he kissed my cheek. It had been three days. I think that he'd been growing on me again and he had been so kind to me lately. I felt hope. The amount he's been spoiling me makes me feel wanted. I think the boyfriend title might be ready for him. Maybe. It's a big maybe. After this week it's a possibility.

I slipped into the dress and looked myself in the mirror. Thank god I had done my makeup earlier on because I was too lazy to do it now.

"Ta-da." I smile and take his hand. He takes me out to his car and we drive to the fancy restaurant Sam decided to splurge on.

He is pretty rich. Which I flipped out about when I found out. He didn't tell me how he is rich but I will find out eventually. 

He's a prostitute. That's the only answer.

"We're here, babe." He pulled me out of my thoughts and we got out of the car. We moved into the restaurant and waited for a server to take us to a table.