- Chapter Twenty Seven -

I woke up the next morning in her arms. I smiled softly as I watched her chest move in a steady rhythm.

"Stop watching me sleep you weirdo." She says and opens her eyes to smile at me.

"No. I love everything about you." I sigh out then freeze when I realise what I said. "Oh- no I didn't mean that. Sorry." I said retreating into my corner.

"No you did... I love everything about you too." She grinned. The words sound like she forced it out but to qualm my fears. "I like you a lot." She said.

"You do?" God, I sound like a child.

"Yes I do." She says with the most certainty I ever heard.

My phone went off and I saw it was a random number. "Eden McLaughlin, how can I help?" Smiling when Eden nuzzled closer to me. Holding onto me as if she never wanted to let go.

"Hi are you Julia Manuel's PA?" There was a woman on the other end. I look to Julia with a smile.

"Uhm yes I am. How can I help?" I repeat.

"Hi yeah. There is a important event that she has been invited to. Is she available? It's next month, it's an event for the fourth." Her voice was calm and sweet.

"Uhm yeah I'm sure we're- I mean she's available then. Put her down as on the list. Thank you." I saw and feel a hand creep up my leg. Julia's eyes sparkled as she cupped my front.

"Of course see you then." The girl on the other line says and I try not to moan into the phone.

"Mhm," I hum out and hang up. "What the fuck was that?" I smile at her and she shrugs, hiding her face between my boobs. I laugh as she groans.

"Just want you to pay attention to me." She whines. "You never said I like you back." She playfully pouted and I rolled my eyes.

"Fine. I like you too," She grins and captures my lips in a slow, caring kiss. Who knew that I would be basically saying I love you to a big celebrity who gets stopped on the street to take selfies with.

"How did I get so lucky?" She said and looked at me with the most adoration I had ever seen on someone.

"You talked to me at a party." I joke and she sighed. She gets up and let the covers drop from her naked body showing it in all its glory. "You have such a perfect ass." I sigh dreamily.

She turned around and leaned over to me, pulling the duvet off of me. "Roll onto your stomach." She says and I reluctantly do what she says, confusion clouding me. I gasp when she bites my ass. "So do you." She kisses up my back and then made her way from my ear to my lips. "Everything about you is perfect, absolutely perfect."

Those words intimidated me and I rolled back onto my back and she rested a hand on my stomach, circling a beauty mark.

"Okay let's get to work." I say and push her off of me. "You have an 'important' event on the fourth." I tell her as she drove into the buildings car park.

"Cool can't wait to see what you'll wear." She looks at me with a grin. I look at her surprised.

"I don't think I'm gonna be allowed."

"You're my plus one." She said, "I can make it happen either way. I'll get the details soon." She says and rests a hand on my thigh.

I squeak and she ignores it with a smile.

We get to work and Audrey was with Liv at the reception. "I'm so sorry Eden, but can you look after Liv for a bit?"

"Yeah, sure of course." I nod, "Julia is that alright?" I ask and she grins at me.

"Of course. Isn't she the cutest!" Julia gushes and pokes the girl in my arms who is scream giggling. She calms down and we take Liv up to Julia's office. Julia started to work at her desk. I entertained the cutie outside at my desk. I had her care bag with me for when she needed her diaper changed or fed.

Eugene appears from the lift and he pauses, "when did you have a kid?" He furrowed his brows.

"It's my friend's, I'm just babysitting." I say and lift Liv up onto my desk. "What's up?"

"Is Julia free?" He says and I nod. "Can you come in with me? She's less mean when you're around." I nod with a smile and take Liv in with me.

"Oh hey guys." Julia grinned at us and waved at Liv, little hiyas leaving her mouth. She's, luckily, only just started speaking.

"Julia, I need your help." Eugene sits in front of her. "Can you go on a double date with me soon? It's just for one. I'm taking this girl I've been seeing out but I need other people to be there." His leg begins bouncing from the request.

"Uhm, sure." She says and glanced up to me. "Perfect timing actually, I was gonna take a girl out soon anyways. Thank you Eugene." She grins and he sighs out happily.

"Thank you so much. You're a life saver." He says desperately and makes his way dramatically out of the office.

We keep working for a few hours until it gets dark, Audrey shows up to pick up Liv. "Thank you Eden. You're a life saver." She says and I snorted. Eugene said that too.

"Oh.. it's fine. What was up?" I ask curiously.

"It was nothing. I'll tell you later hun." She said and kissed my cheek before leaving.

"Well okay." I say and smooth out my clothing. I make my way into Julia's office. She hadn't asked me for anything all day. I didn't really do my job today.

I walk in and gulp as her hairs up in a high ponytail and her shirt was unbuttoned to show off her whole torso. When she realised I was there she sat up out of her daze and I gulped as the shirt showed enough of her boobs to make me go crazy.

"Why didn't you ask me to do my job today?" I ask and move over to her, leaning on the table. I ignore her eyes darting to my chest.

"Because you had your hands full so I didn't want to stress you out." There was something bothering her by the way her eyebrows had pulled together.

"Eden." She whispered. "Come here." I do as she said and walk around the desk, standing in front of her. "Get on the desk." She commanded and I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion but did it anyways.

"Julia, what are you doing?" I ask and she bit her lip looking down my body.

"I wanna see you strip for me right now."

I felt my body grow cold as I did what she said. Anticipation making me grow excited. She pulled my hips against hers and kissed me slowly. Her hands ran up and down my body.

Next thing I knew I was pressed against the glass and she had her fingers inside me and I was a panting mess.

———————————————————————
No I did not write that your honour. It was a ghost. Definitely not me.

Thank you so much for all the love this book is getting I'm so grateful and I always love reading your comments because they do make me chuckle.