🎼SIXTH MUSIC SHEET KEEPER🎼

CXXIV.
~:•:~

Dawn's POV:

What is with that announcement? Why is there such a thing?

"Ahh~ Dawn?!!"

I twitched when I heard the commotion and I saw some students from the other building through the window. I gulped because I sensed like they will eat me with their looks.

Oh no~

"It is as the announcement said~!'

I tried to leave the place and went downstairs as there were no students yet. And clumsy as I was, I nearly slipped on the way. When I heard that there are students from the direction I am going to, I tried to go to the different direction and I hid myself until the students passed with all their excitement raised. Some of them even shouted someone's name.

There were names mentioned from the announcement that were included in that popularity event and Astrum Silhouette is included.

"I wonder what will happen after this.." I whispered to myself grasping on the hem of my uniform.

I tried to peek out and I heard a strange, creepy, clicking sound as if someone just secretly took a picture of me. It made me to look around in awareness and I felt frightened as well but there was no one in the room.

I tried to peek outside and saw no one but I heard that same clicking sound as of a camera again and it really made me to get my hairs up. What is going on??

I heard from the other side of the room where another door was located the presence of some students and I sneakily went out and cautiously made my way to somewhere safe already. I tried to check my phone but it was out of battery so I wasn't able to call or message anyone from the band. I need help~ I don't want to be given a sticker or just be told 'I love you'. I have my plans to hear it mutually from someone special and, aside from that 'I love you', it was also announced that anyone can also give a hug or kiss to whoever they plan to vote.

"I can't take that~" I bit my lip as I was running my way and I heard another mysterious sound of a clicking camera when I neared the stairway. I felt like someone was near that I suddenly felt a touch from behind me and, in my fright, I lost my balance and slipped after tripping.

That moment, I got myself in an accident I have not anticipated for...

I heard how I fell down the stairs and, soon, I lost consciousness not knowing if I'll wake up anytime when.

~:•:~

Drew's POV:

"Ahhh! Ddrreewwww!!"

I took a sudden halt when I sighted some avid students ahead and I headed the other way to lose them.

That announcement was really not necessary for today~

I ended up running in the track n' field and I thought of searching for Locket and Ash but they seem to have gone already. I tried to contact Dawn at the same time but she wasn't available.

"I love you, Drew!"

I heard another batch of students from behind me that I wasn't able to take a rest for a while and started escaping again. I managed to pass by a secluded place and I though I would run away again but I heard someone's voice and I peeked only to see Ezlan and his gang beating a certain junior. It seemed like they were interrogating him about being an artist and I realized that they were trying to make him admit of drawing that short manga about Ezlan that was distributed throughout the campus some time in the past.