105 - "UNINVITED TRESSPASSERS IN THE OLD MANSION"

CV.
~:•:~

Dawn's POV:

"Hm... Ash is seemingly taking too long~ He hasn't returned yet??" Miss Abigail asked us before we began to eat our dinner and she eyed each one of us in obvious inquiry displayed behind her eyeglasses.

"Is the address of the girl that far, Miss Abigail??" I asked after Drew answered Miss Abigail's question.

"As I have said, it is by the third street down from here at the abandoned house... But I have not seen that girl around here before though... I think she might be new around the neighborhood~" Miss Abigail told us.

"Sheesh~ But it is somewhat bothersome that Mister Weird band leader hasn't returned yet~" May trailed off and she met Drew's gaze that she averted them soon enough. "Was it already half an hour since he left??"

"Let me call him..." Drew spoke up and he went upstairs and took his phone then he ran down back to the dining room that he dialed. "He's not picking up~" The green-haired dialed the same number for a second time but there was no answer then Max suddenly told us to be quiet and we heard a noise coming from the cakeshop and Max figured it out as Ash's ringtone that we eyed each other in disbelief.

How can he have left his phone??

"I'll get it~!" Max volunteered and he dashed his way outside and he ran to the cakeshop and we were already interrupted to eat our dinner properly.

Drew only kept his phone in his pockets and inserted back his hands as well. May was already appearing to be in annoyance as she crossed her arms over her chest and she leaned on her seat.

"He couldn't have been lost for sure... That house isn't very far from here~" Miss Abigail said and even she was interrupted to continue to eat too.

"But Abigail, you just mentioned that the address of that girl before is an abandoned house???" Drew spoke up raising his eyebrows with his ever so calm voice that piqued our attention on him.

"Hm... Indeed that house was abandoned... But why did that girl said that she lived near there???" We heard Miss Abigail and she was somewhat bothered by her statement too.

<<<<<Rewind half an hour ago in the cakeshop...

"Please let me buy that cake, ma'am~! Can I buy it even I am still lacking a few more cents?? I promise to pay you too.... I just want to buy it because today is so special for them~ Please~!" That girl before pleaded Miss Abigail and she was really not showing any sign of giving up to convice to buy that star-shaped cake.

"Hm... Well, I think it is fine, dear... But do you happen to live around here??" Miss Abigail asked as she received the plastic with the money as payment of he girl and that girl wiped off a tear before she answered and told us that she lives near the abandoned house.

Then Ash presented himself to pay what was lacking for the girl's payment and the girl left so excitedly.

>>>>> At present....

"Here it is! Senior Ash really left his phone in the cakeshop and this too~" Max came back and he handed Drew the phone that Drew was disappointed to receive it uttering out that Ash should have brought it with him and May even let off an 'Ehem~' and I got reminded of what she told Drew back in the cakeshop regarding the necklace.

Max brought the guitar back in the living room on the couch and he returned to sit with us again that Drew went to get his purple jacket upstairs and he was likely in a hurry when he headed to the door.