"💞SHE FOUND HIS LOST💞"

CIV.
~:•:~

Dawn's POV:

"My, my... What a beauty we have here today~" A certain guy blabbered as he entered in the shop and he eyed me with interest when he dropped by the counter here in the cakeshop and he smiled with charisma and a wink.

I was eventually uncomfortable but I still dared to greet him and the other guy with him since I am currently on task to be a saleslady for now.

"Hey, Aby... We see that you got new workers?? And pretty much good-looking too~" Trailed off by the same guy when Miss Abigail came by bringing the baked bread and she placed it in the glass display.

"Oh, please.. They were sudden boarders since the storm~ Well, they have helped me a lot for sure..." And Miss Abigail smiled at me after saying that and I only gave the ordered bread of the guy and his friend then they left.

"Oh, don't be bothered by those two, Dawn.. That quiet one actually is courting my niece and is being helped by that friend of his who is good at talks... They usually visit this shop from time to time... Oh~ Ash, how did it go with the last cake in the oven??" Ash came by bringing the cookies in wrappers and he grinned at Abigail.

"All done! Drew and May are working on it~ Dawn, try this~! I finally perfected making Abigail's cookies! I'll make sure to make one at home when we got back in the city!" Ash delighted and he gave me a cookie so I only tried it and it tasted good.

"I'll leave you two here then... Make sure to be nice to customers, you two~" Abigail told us and went back to the baking room that Ash only took off his cap and placed it on the counter before sitting on a stool and he smiled at me that I got caught up with it.

"Hm~ What if I start a business in the future too?? I think it will be great... What do you think, Dawn??" Ash asked and I wasn't able to asnwer right back that he fidgeted his fingers under his chin and I noticed his necklace too.

"I think it would be great for you, Ash... Are you serious about it??" I told him and he met my eyes.

"But I still have other goals I want to pursue first... Maybe I will focus on business some other time.. Right now, all I want is to meet Flame Meteor again and be the best musician I can be~! I won't give up until that happens!" He ignited and he punched the air that we heard the front door to have opened and another customer came in so we entertained her and she bought cookies.

"So, Dawn... Do you think you can be able to play Behind My Smile soon enough?? Hehe~" Ash asked me another question and I only shook my head.

"It isn't so easy, Ash... But really, how did you learn to play the guitar??" I asked him and he was on his way to the front door that he turned his head back before answering me.

"My old man used to be a producer of singers... But now, he is off from work and finding a new one... He taught me to play the guitar ever since I was a child, Dawn..." Ash said and I followed after him going out of the cakeshop and we stood outside the door.

We stayed there and viewed the sea from afar. Since this place is on a higher elevation as a mountainside, we could clearly view the entire sea and the pier was also below and the view is just breathtaking. I noticed how Ash stretched his arms before him and he made a frame using his thumbs and index fingers before his face and he smiled.