"A MERRY FERRY RIDE"

LXXXVII.
~:•:~

Dawn's POV:

"Drew, May, you'll be on vocals for now~" Ash told the two who only eyed him and Ash grinned giving a thumbs up.

"Hm~ Good thing we have a pre-recorded instrumentals for the keyboard and drums... I'll be playing them on my phone..." Drew said and he browsed his phone for the instrumentals.

"Hey, are you really sure about this??! Who goes on a ferry ride and performs as a band, Ash???" May trailed off sounding a bit uncomfortable with what we are about to do.

Eventually, some of the crew members here in this ferry helped us set up on a certain spot where everyone else can see us and they have just finished so they signalled us.

"Chillax, May~ Of course, Astrum Silhouette is the only one I know who will perform in this ferry ride today~! We're an awesome band afterall!! We're tuning up ANYTIME, ANYWHERE, ANYHOW~!!" Ash blurted out and he even widened his grin giving off a thumbs up and emphasizing those three words after he has secured his guitar strap around his neck.

"We're all set~ Good thing they have speakers and microphones here..." Drew came to us bearing that statement and he fixed his purple jacket before we positioned to begin.

"Well, I was told that there were certain singers who sang here too before that's why they have installed such speakers and have several microphones in stock, Drew. Eventually, we are the first band to perform here in their ferry so let's give it our all!!" Ash stated and he excitedly led us in front.

All was tension again that filled me... We are going to perform for another time and I am still not getting used to this... We were given our own microphones and May stood between Drew and Ash and Ash was on my right.

"Hey, everyone! It is a very pleasant day to all of you... Me and my bandmates are here to give you guys some music while we are still on our ride so please sit back and enjoy this little concert~!!" Ash began on his microphone and he was all so cheerful with his smile. I didn't trace any sign of nervousness from him when he spoke and his opening remark was followed by cheers and applause for us.

I saw how May gave off a confident smirk already and she gave that rock n' roll hand gesture to the audience and Drew only showed off a cute smile that actually caught some of the female teens to get themselves whispering. Even in a place like this, he can still be as attractive as ever...

"I am Ash Ethereal, our band leader and lead guitarist~!" Ash introduced himself and he pointed May next and May gave off an excited wave this time. "May Stella Elysian, our drummer but since we don't have drumsets ready she's going to be on vocals today~!!"

"And there's Drew Regulus Celestine! Our very charming keyboardist though he'll also be on vocals for now~" Ash introduced Drew who even glanced at him after his descriptive intro that Drew only let off a captivating smile that gradually received some renouncing 'Ooh~' from the audience.

"And finally-" I got myself to twitch when Ash placed his lower left arm onto my right shoulder before introducing my name that I felt somewhat nervous when I brought my sight back to the people watching us.

"Meet our one and only main vocalist of the band, Aster Dawn Astral~! She is actually usually shy and tend to be nervous too when we perform but she is totally great on vocals..." And there's an amused atmosphere from the audience when Ash finished that I knowingly, and in embarrassment, let off a smile to curve on my face.