[JACKIEBOY MAN] The same:

Requested: ChaseBStan
////////////////////////////////////////////
You were arrested again. The promises shared with dear old Jackie was forgotten when you reached the max. Now consequences was right up your case, there was nothing to do but sit there. Observing.
The cell was mildly cold, sometimes it would send a shiver down your spine but that was the least of your worries. You could feel the guilt drip down your throat. What will Jackie say? Will he even find out?

"Don't be stupid. He finds out about everything." You answered your own question, clearly annoyed that the mutters would echo through the empty hallway outside your cell. Sometimes the tone would fly right back at you.

"Karma." You croaked out in distress, rubbing your temples. The time was going painfully slow, you could hear the distant sound of clocks ticking. Why couldn't it go faster?

Suddenly footsteps blocked the train of thoughts, making you nervously sink down in your seat. It sounded rushed, almost desperate. The anxiety would only increase when the noise stopped just outside your cell. You held your breath, biting down onto your lip as the cell doors would only creak open.
Dread.

"Y/N?" A soft voice called out. Soon enough, bright green hair would perk from the door. You didn't know whether to be relieved or worried. The tone of his voice portrayed his disappointed.

"Jackie. Jackie!" You answered in panic, now standing up but couldn't move another limb. "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry!" You felt paralysed. You never felt this amount of guilt before.

The one and only Jackieboy Man walked out of the shadows, gently closing the door behind him. He made eye contact with you before glancing down at the floor.

There was just silence. He didn't say anything.

Your fingers trembled from your trouser pockets. Your legs felt weak. Why now? Why did you do it? Why isn't he saying anything?!

"I'm sorry." You finally whispered, avoiding any sort of eye contact. "I know I promised."

"Then why did you break it?" Jackie sighed deeply, now seating himself next near you. Although he could never yell at you, the ego refused to let you ruin your life.

You watched him sit down, psyching yourself up. "I-I panicked. Wrong timing at the wrong place. I-It's hard to get out of old habits, let alone old situations. I didn't mean to get involved."

"Y/N, I know it's hard. You're lucky that they didn't kill you." The hero admitted. "When I first heard about it, my heart only sank. I felt worried. Worried about you. I know you're strong but sometimes you can get too risky." He smiled. "I know because we are the same."

His words gave you comfort. He made you loosen up a tad, finally freeing yourself from being paralyzed in fear. It was true. You two were the same in some areas. You were both stubborn and strongly willed about your opinions. You both want to make the world a better place but the only difference was that you end up digging yourself in deep trouble. Getting caught up in riots, gangs and robberies. It wasn't like you planned it! Without the right skills, you are only making the crime worse. But Jackie understood. He is trying to help you untangle yourself from the old frauds. He is cutting the wire to free you.

"I didn't realise it would... Cause huge amounts of damage. I suppose now, I should of thought again." You sighed in defeat, collapsing onto the chair next to Jackie. "Thank you for sticking with me."

The hero puts his arm around you, resting his head onto yours. "I'll forever stick with you because I love you." He whispered softly. His smile could be felt upon your head.

"I love you too. "

"Now let's pay off the fines." Jackie chuckled, playfully messing up your hair as he stood up. You rolled your eyes and followed his lead, picking up the jacket you took off when arriving. Soon enough he guided you out of the hallway, now signing out from the reception. Officers were passing you papers which would include your fines and warning. You'd pay it off by next week since they were kind enough to drop huge amounts of charges.

Now you both stood outside, looking upon the warm scenery. Jackie took your hand with a smile that would brighten your mood within seconds.
"Come on, tiger. There's a new menu at Pizza hut." He winked.

"What are you waiting for? Lead the way!" You laughed, dragging him by the arm and walked down the streets.

Like Jackie mentioned before... You were the same. Will always be the same and that's how he likes it.