[JSE EGOS] Fun headcanons:

-IF THE EGOS ALL LIVED TOGETHER EDITION-

[:] Jackie sings old Katy Perry songs at the top of his lungs... (trying to impress Marvin).

[:] Henrik spends all his nights going through the dark web, selling chemicals and buying illegal equipment because he's a 'legal murderer'.

[:] Following that headcanon, Chase spies on Henrik with his nerf guns.

[:] Jameson listens to Marvin's music and would be found looking at Lady Gaga edits on Instagram.

[:] Anti doesn't know how to sit on a chair properly. See him crouching on the table instead.

[:] Henrik has a secret recipe for his 'energy drinks' which is mostly filled with caffeine, vodka or straight up energy.

[:] Whenever Henrik is hyper, he raps in German.

[:] Chase would be the one to ask Marvin to show him magic.

[:] Marvin would have to put up a magic stand in the house for Chase and Jameson.

[:] Jackie- whenever he's bored- would get a pen on draw on his clothes. Sometimes it would look good but in other times, it would look shit.

[:] Anti hates cheese and would dramatically gag if he sees it.

[:] Henrik is lactose intolerant but he loves cheese.

[:] Jameson downloaded wattpad but only to read actual stories. Chase would sometimes use his account to add weird fanfiction into his list to confuse and shock Jamie.

[:] Jackie breaks into the neighbours garden to retreat footballs that Chase and Anti kicked over.

[:] Henrik is a really fast driver and is banned from driving anyone anywhere. That is Marvin's rule...

[:] Sometimes the egos would sing songs together and would get noise complaints from the neighbours.

[:] Anti hacks the neighbours electronics so they can suffer.