[JSE EGOS] Headcanons:

[:] Henrik has two cats. One of them is super hyper and the other one stays hidden unless they are hungry.
[:] Chase is always the one to plan days out with the egos.
[:] Marvin hates children and babies. He always says an inappropriate joke whenever Chase or Henrik mentions their kids.
[:] Anti dislikes water and would always refuse to shower or go out when it's raining.
[:] Jameson writes poems and lyrics onto pieces of papers, sometimes he'd do it out of habit and leave it at a restaurant or wherever he was.
[:] Jackie and Chase would play sports in the garden together for fun- when it's warm and sunny outside. They would act like little kids.
[:] Henrik is blind without his glasses so Anti would purposely hide them places and leave Henrik to suffer.
[:] Marvin is scared of buses because of how violent and aggressive the journey is. He once banged his head against the window and passed out. Ever since then, he dodges buses.
[:] Robbie has a really bad posture so the egos would try and teach him how to stand up properly and sit down healthily.
[:] The most awkward ego is Jackie and Henrik.
[:] Jameson can make sound but it's slurred and hard to make out. (The reason why he is mute).
[:] There would be musical instruments everywhere since all of them would occasionally play it.
[:] They all have different music tastes, which would be the reason for the HUGE ASS shelf in the living room filled with all sorts of CD's and records.