[JSE EGOS] Haters gonna hate:

Marvin walked into the living room, revealing a long letter. "guys, I think we have some hate over here." He muttered, letting his eyes scan through the multiple words printed upon the white paper in which he gripped harshly. They all turned to his attention and tilted their heads.

"What?" Henrik asked. "A hate letter? We never got them before." He said with interest, now standing up to view the long letter and gasped. "Hate letter? More like planning our murders."

Jameson seemed to be the only concerned one, hating the fact that someone took up their time to write them a hateful note. He sighed to himself and watched Jackie jump up to once again see the letter.

"If I could fly over and punch you all, I would." Marvin mumbled out some of the lines, obviously disgusted. "What kind of bullshit? We are so cool." He complained and pushed the letter into Henrik's chest as he carried on reading with a weird smirk.

"Mein gott, our first hate letter!" The German doctor protested. "Yes! I always wanted someone's honest opinions about m- 'That filthy doctor can't save a life let alone his own. I bet he can't even name every organ in the human body.'" He stopped being excited and frowned.

Jackie snorted. "Damn, just ignore them doc-" "HOW DARE THEY! Thinking that I can't fucking save a life! Well wait until they see my skill on murdering little bitches!" Henrik raised his voice, pointing at the insults and glared deeper. Marvin snorted silently and glanced towards Chase who was peeking over their shoulders.

"Bro, let me see!" He beamed with slight excitement but Henrik shook his head. "Nein, they don't like you."

Chase just shrugged it off and grabbed the letter, reading his paragraph and gasped. "I don't mistake butter for cheese! I'm not THAT dumb!" He whined to himself and shook his head. "Haters are real weird dudes. They also think I sniff dirt."

Jackie busted out laughing, holding his chest and leaned against Marvin who tried to hold in another wheeze. "Chase, you do look like the sort of person to lick dirt..." He whispered to himself but the fatherly ego heard and gasped louder.

"I'm being betrayed by my own bros!" Chase smirked a bit, signalling that he found it all a joke before passing the letter back to Henrik who- without hesitation- began burning it with a lighter.

"Oh well guys. At least we know we're cool." Jackie smiled as all of them followed. "Except Anti."