[JSE EGOS] Reactions to meeting fans:

-REQUESTED BY: Zoey_Bow -

ANTISEPTICEYE:
It would be once in every blue moon if a fan does ever encounter the green glitch. He'd most likely keep his distance and disappear before the poor fan could even smile towards him.

HENRIK VON SCHNEEPLESTEIN:
He'd be delighted but a bit nervous considering his constant worrying surrounding his usual 'turns'. Overall, the German doctor would be more than happy to share a hug and photo with that lucky fan!

CHASE BRODY:
Since he lacks time with his children, being greeted by some fans would make his week. The sad dad is always up for a hug and would certainly take photos with them. Chase might even take photos himself so he could remember the people that look up to him.

JACKIEBOY MAN:
Being a usual superhero, Jackie is used to having people wanting his autograph and he treats everyone like they're special in their own way. The hero makes sure every fan has got a memory to treasure- even if that is a tight hug or a high five.

MARVIN THE MAGNIFICENT:
Marvin would seem awkward at times, obviously wondering why people like him until he realises he is an actual magician. However, he is open to photos- especially if he looks good that day. Marvin makes sure every fan counts.

JAMESON JACKSON:
Being mute would be a struggle which is the reason why Jamie always gifts his fans with some sweets or even a rose. Jameson believes every fan deserves something to take home and treasure.

ROBBIE THE ZOMBIE:
Similar to Anti but instead Robbie would seem confused and back away from any physical contact. It's not like he refuses to accept it- he doesn't understand how he's famous surrounding this fandom and such.