[JSE EGOS] Insecurities:

-REQUESTED BY: @CeoOfAntistein-
ANTISEPTICEYE:
[:] He is insecure about the way people think of him.
[:] He hates how he'd 'overreact' because it would make him seem 'weak' and 'crazy'.
[:] Anti is also insecure of his power and control. He's worried that the egos would overcome him.

HENRIK VON SCHNEEPLESTEIN:
[:] He's insecure about his performance at work and his 'occasional' shenanigans.
[:] Henrik works hard so he doesn't look like a failure or untrustworthy doctor.
[:] He's also insecure about his intelligence. He'd cover that up with 'dorky' humour and insults.

MARVIN THE MAGICIAN:
[:] Marvin is insecure about his powers.
[:] Ever since his first appearance, he tries his best to seem like an actual 'magician' and 'witch'.
[:] He has a tough time getting motivated to overcome that insecurity.

JACKIEBOY MAN:
[:] He's insecure about his childishness.
[:] Jackie is worried about what people would think if they saw him, in that red outfit, joking about 'sexual diseases' in videos.
[:] He covers that up with positivity even though he's struggling himself.

CHASE BRODY:
[:] He is insecure about everything now.
[:] Chase feels pressured to be good at everything or everyone he loves would leave him.
[:] But because he feels so hopeless, he's stuck with suffering his insecurities as well as his depression.

JAMESON JACKSON:
[:] Jamie is insecure about concerning people. Especially when he is getting possessed.
[:] He refuses to let people worry about him and when they do, he'd doubt his ability to be his own person.
[:] He only wants to be free.

ROBBIE THE ZOMBIE:
[:] Robbie is insecure about his image as a zombie.
[:] He really wants to be human, just like the others but being a zombie is stopping him.
[:] He tries his hardest to fit in but sometimes it doesn't work.