[JSE EGOS] Traumatic moments:

//TW: MENTIONS OF BEING STRANGLED, DRINKING AND DEATH//

-REQUESTED: @CeoOfAntistein-

JAMESON JACKSON:
[:] Jamie had obviously been tortured by some kind- remarking his possessions by Anti who scarred the mute for life.
[:] He was threatened, possessed and constantly put on the edge of living. He's afraid to even speak if it meant death.
[:] Jameson reacts to trauma by pleading help, security and comfort so he knows everything will be okay.

HENRIK VON SCHNEEPLESTEIN:
[:] Henrik had been strangled, choked and possessed but this one would come to another conclusion of murder.
[:] He was taken over by Anti, choked himself with a headphone cable and left a long, faint line on his neck from that incident. He also watched Jack die under his own control, but he couldn't do anything considering being possessed.
[:] He reacts either stubbornly or violently. He refuses to let people touch him because it would bring back memories of being strangled by Anti.

CHASE BRODY:
[:] Chase had already lost his wife and kids with divorce and unsettled relationships. He was already super fragile when it came to being weak, making him an easy target for Anti.
[:] He has constant, gory nightmares and witnessed the death of his family after Anti kidnapped them.
[:] Chase responds to these traumatic moments by drinking, sleeping and crying his eyes out. He is unable to comprehend settled emotions anymore.

JACKIEBOY MAN:
[:] Being a superhero isn't all rainbows and blue skies. It comes with the sight of losing people and being responsible if anything happens.
[:] Jackie would of watched people get killed or almost get killed himself by fighting, flying and climbing to reach his destination.
[:] He responds to this by telling himself he needs to be better. He gets hard on himself which would lead to doubt and low self- worth.

MARVIN THE MAGNIFICENT:
[:] He is obviously surrounded by magic 24/7, excluding the idea of what could go wrong. He's a strong ego but sometimes his cockiness would depend on luck.
[:] Marvin would often cause chaos, make trouble and see people suffer from it. Like his spells and magic, there's always someone who struggles and it makes him feel really guilty that he refuses to do magic unless it was important.
[:] He would react by being stubborn, snappy and moody. If something would remind him of a failed spell, he will walk out and cry his eyes out alone.

ANTISEPTICEYE:
[:] Of course, he's the villain. Bad or not, in the end, he did cause several of the egos these traumatic events yet his own insanity would lead to his own.
[:] Anti reacts differently to trauma. From slicing his own neck, it would only make him more competitive and eager to make others suffer as well. The trauma of being 'forgotten' made him react negatively towards Jack.
[:] As we all know, he acts out through aggression and murder. Purposely murder.