[JSE EGOS] Confusion and stalkers:

"I'm an asshole."

Jackie glanced up at Chase who was holding... Marvin's mask. He wore a worried yet hysterical face. "Please save me." He breathed out.

"What-" Jackie was cut off when Marvin slammed open the door, looking very angry. "YOU ASSHOLE!" He screeched.

Chase yelped out before hiding behind Jackie and held out his hands in defence, balancing the white cat mask under his arm pit. He didn't say anything but backed away with a feared smile. Jackie switches his focus every second, beyond confused and went to say something but Marvin held a finger to his lips.

"Let me talk to Chase." He whispered, trying to reduce anymore loud noises. The fatherly ego gulped, holding the mask back which made Marvin glare hard. "Give. Me. My. Mask."

"No! You were going to call up Stacy again!" Chase yelled in defence, hiding the slight giggle at the end which made Jackie loosen his tense mood.

Marvin smirked, nodding his head. "You threatened to call up the shop I stole from! So I threatened to tell Stacy that you love her... Again!" He snapped back, holding his hand out for Chase to pass the white mask.

"What in the world?" Jackie asked, looking between the two. "You stole something? You still love Stacy?" His confusion only altered when Henrik walked through the door, wearing black sunglasses and a black suit. "Henrik, wha-"

"Shh! I'm spying on Rick." The German ego hissed, grabbing Jackie's baseball bat before rushing away and slammed the front door shut. The others all shared looks, not bothering to question the common situation of Henrik stalking his broken family.

"This house is full of criminals." Jackie muttered. "That doesn't include m-" "YOU ARE A TAX INVADER!"