[JSE EGOS] Winning the game:

Marvin stood up from his seat and pointed a sly finger towards Antisepticeye- the creature sneering within his features.

"You... Imbecile." The magician spat harshly as the dark cape flattered itself behind him. His blue eyes could be seen right through his white cat mask were glaring wickedly.

The unusual green glitch chuckled under his words. "Don't wet yourself, pussy cat." He grimly stated like the monster he was. Anti's behaviour was no match to what Marvin insisted. Only let the worse happen was the motto he went by and frankly enough, he wasn't joking.

"You know why this is happening. You're just too afraid to say it." Anti growled while using his tongue to blend out the venomous snaps between each syllable. "You know you're all MY puppets. MY toys to play with." He busted out with a nail-scratching laugh.

"Oh, don't wet yourself." Marvin repeated the creatures words, noticing the tight emotions that changes with everything he says. "We will never be your fucking puppets or toys. You will never be there to 'play' with us because you'll be dead by the time you could even try!"

Antisepticeye frowned deeply at Marv's choice of words. "Watch your tongue, pussy cat. Who said I wasn't already trying?-" Before the magician could react, Anti grabbed the uno cards held in his hands and slapped it against the table. "UNO!"

The egos gathered around the table all groaned as they watched the glitch win for another time.

"Come on bro! You are definitely cheating." Chase muttered and placed down his cards. "5 times in a row..." He leaned back to watch Marvin glare daggers at the now smug Anti.

"I don't like this game." Henrik protested as Jamie began collecting all the cards to mix up again. "It's bullshit. No way will I ever win. It's rigid. Fucking piece of cr-" "Doc! Calm yourself!" Jackie snorted.

Robbie was the only ego shocked at Marvin's and Anti's stand off. "...What?" He whispered amongst himself and lowered his shaking. After all, everyone knew Antisepticeye could win. If he lost? Well, that's another story for history. A fairytale locked away. He never loses. Never.