[JSE EGOS] Another Sunday:

-Just a small piece I thought of in school-

"-woken up by a fucking baseball."

Henrik blinked at the ego in front of him. "What?" He hesitantly said.

"I got woken up by a baseball!" Marvin cried out in distress, holding the side of his face which would be swollen and red. "My face fucking stings!"
It was the early hours of Sunday. Most of the egos are still asleep except three. Marvin, Henrik and Anti. You could only guess which ones are causing chaos of this hour.

"Ok and?" Henrik hissed. "You literally slammed open my door, making me spill my fucking coffee over MY work." This comment made Marvin squint his eye in stress.

"Henrik, you never sleep! How is this annoying you?" He defensively stated in hopes the doctor would see the problem.

Schneep scoffed. "I didn't say anything about sleep. I mentioned my work which you obviously ruined. How am I going to treat your bruise? I can't treat bruises. You let them fade away, Marvin!"

"Oh, yeah. Right! Let's not question why I got hit with a baseball." The magician returned the sass, turning his head away to avoid the death glare. "We don't even own a fucking baseball."

"Blah, blah, blah." The doctor mimicked Marvin's complaints. "It's too early for this. Go tell Jackie or something." He flipped the ego off before he returned to the computer screen.

"Jackie is ASLEEP!"

Henrik soon had enough and slammed his fists against the desk, making the magician flinch. "IT'S SUNDAY. LET ME RECHARGE FOR ANOTHER FUCKING WEEK, MARV." He whispered yelled, ignoring the egos reaction and returned to his work.

"Alright, fine! I'll go to another doctor." Marvin huffed, about to walk out when Schneep pulled the back of his shirt. He felt a sign of success, knowing how jealous Henrik gets.

"Fine, sit down!" The doctor motioned towards the other chair, obviously angry but is covering it up with jealousy. "No doctor can treat you like I do!" He handed Marvin a band aid which had stars on it. Henrik knew Marvy loved stars- especially decorated ones in which he'd wear.

Marvin smiled. "I knew you didn't want to waste them! Thanks, Hen." He chuckled.

"Henrik! My name is Henrik, but you are welcome."