[JSE EGOS] Rediscovering faults:

"You lack common sense." Henrik stood in front of the beaten Jackie who seemed to be carelessly wiping the bloodied nose. "Of course you went and started a figh-" "I didn't start it! I ended the fight. Whether I won or not."

The doctor frowned at Jackie's comeback. "Well you clearly haven't won. Look at the state of you compared to that other bugger." Knowing he had a reasonable argument, Henrik watched Jackie accept his defeat and sighed.

"I'm sorry."

"I told you to be careful."

"I know it's just-" "What?" Schneeplestein glared towards the hero who tried to explain before he was cut off rudely. Jackie knew the stubborn ego in front won't let his guards down and began standing up- weakly falling against Schneep's shoulder for balance.

"Nevermind, let's just go home. Yeah?" Jackie asked with a hint of desperation. "It's not like you'd want to waste for of your 'work' time."

The end statement made Henrik squint his stern eyes more narrow- presenting a strong facial expression in which Jackie could feel by even the radiation of the doctors mood.
"Mention that again and you're walking home alone." Henrik muttered against the will to drop the poorly conditioned hero.

"Sorry Hen but you know it's true." Jackie rolled his eyes. "You say you're changing the world but in reality, you are just changing the way people view you. A good, determined doctor who has no dead bodies to hi-" "JACKIE. I SAID THAT IS ENOUGH!"

Before the ego could react, Schneep gripped onto his shoulders and aggressively slammed him against the wall. "I don't care but you think about me but I know... I know! I know what I'm doing! I have n-nothing to hide! You may have seen them bodies but the-they were because they... They were..." Henrik struggled to find a reason towards his crimes, soon glancing up to meet Jackie's soft gaze.

"Henrik, it's okay." He whispered. "It's not like I just found out. The reason it happens is because you just get too emotional. You need to speak to someo-" "Oh and let me just ring up a therapist and confess my crimes!" The doctor said with sass that it made Jackie bust out laughing.

"Oh Jesus, doc." The hero wheezed. "Never give that tone up. It's so refreshing."

The simplest compliment made Schneeplestein smile. Although he tried to hide it, instead of a frown was a huge grin. The slight change in moods made the conversation more uplifting- ignoring the topic, of course.

"True though. I'm not stupid enough to walk into a professional layout and randomly confess about killing people during surgery." Henrik sighed. "That's like-" "Talk to us, Henrik!" Jackie cuts in, putting a hand on the doctors shoulder. "You can talk to us."

"Obviously not Marv-" "Henrik. You can talk to me."

Both the egos looked at each other for a moment.

"You won't... Change your views about me?" Schneep asked throughout the silence.

"Why would I? We are apart of one person anyways." Jackie answered- smiling. "I could never snitch on you. Never."

Henrik sighed once again. "You say that."

"And I stand by my words."

"Oh what? After you got beaten by a literal old man?"

Jackie gasped. "He wasn't that old!"

The doctor chuckled, guiding the other ego down the street as their ramblings continued until they reached their home.