[DARKIPLIER] The gentle touch of the devil:

-REQUESTED BY: @Theangelfacedkiller-
-WARNINGS: Mentions of smut, nothing too extreme-

He was unlike nothing to be seen before. He's the mixture of good and bad in the world. Whether or not it would reflect his power, he had enough strength to hold himself contained within the space of emotions. However, moments like these, Darkiplier couldn't cope. He really wanted to show you how much he needs you.
His gentle fingers would outline your figure, making you shiver under his touch. His sweet yet cold breath could be felt beside your neck, earning a satisfied sigh from you.

Darkiplier was humming a calm song between the small kisses planted across your exposed skin. He held you close, not letting anything besides himself touching the warmth around your inner thighs. His hand stayed there in a comforting manner, managing to sneak a kiss onto your lips.
Your hands were curled up into his dark hair, sometimes pulling on the strands to remind Dark about the level of roughness.

"Yes?" He whispered in your ear, smirking. "Is something wrong?"

You stared into his glassy eyes, returning his smirk. "You're just very gentle today." You chuckled.

Darkiplier nodded in advance, placing you onto his lap before rubbing your back. He didn't say anything afterwards, just admiring being with you at that moment. His hands looked tough and strong but his touch was nothing but feathers and butterflies. He gently smoothed you.
Of course, you couldn't complain. It was lovely, it felt like you were entangled with the nature of angels. Even though Dark was nothing compared to angels, he seemed to be more on the demon side. He was the devil to your heart.
He loved you and you couldn't do anything about it.