realizations part 1

(Dun dun dun Peter's entire thought process on what he learns about Wendy darling)

Peter's Pov

I woke up to the imperial March coming from the tv at a huge volume.
I groan and cover my face with my arm trying to block it out. The sound actually increases and I move my arm and crack one eye open to see Felix is sitting on the end of the bed giving me a glare with the remote in hand.
I scoff and try and close my eyes again only for the March to be louder than before.

I glare at him and shove him off the edge of the bed with my feet
He makes a satisfying thud and I smirk and relax back into the mattress until the damn imperial March is three times as loud.
I groan and sit up in the bed and say "God damn Felix seriously, I'm up now" He gets up off the floor and smirks at me "well good morning. Well afternoon pete" I groan and throw the covers on the floor and get up making my way out of my bedroom and into the hall heading for the bathroom.

I give myself a once over as I pass the mirror to make sure that none of Felix drawings have made their way onto my face once more.
We like to joke around and prank one another but I'm not in the mood for one just yet.
I sigh and use the bathroom, and make my way back to the mirror above the sink and wash my hands.
I run my damp hands through my messy hair and shake my head.
I brush my teeth and head back to my bedroom to see Felix is laying across my bed and  is playing on his phone,star wars is playing on the tv.
I throw myself down on the bed near his legs and he looks up at me before focusing all attention back on the game in his hands.
I twist my body to see the tv and grab my own phone and check snapchat and Instagram, I haven't been on there in a few days. I see tinkerbell has been posting, recently. I scroll through her feed to see what is new and all I see is a picture of her nails painted green like always.

 I scroll through her feed to see what is new and all I see is a picture of her nails painted green like always

I keep scrolling and see quite a few memes and quotes. I watch some funny videos and keep scrolling through I see that I have new people they suggest me to follow and I frown , seeing James and Killian Jones  on my screen they both absolutely suck and I can't stand either of them. I see Wendy's profile and decide not to open it just yet. I continue my scrolling and I find Rufio's newest post. I scoff at some of the comments telling him how attractive he looks and some telling him it would look better with more buttons undone. I cringe I bet none of them know he put that outfit on specifically for the girl that moved in next door to me.

 I cringe I bet none of them know he put that outfit on specifically for the girl that moved in next door to me