introducing Wendy

(Peter's side of the events that take place with his friends and one Darling.)

Peter's pov

I stretch my arms above my head as I garb my phone to check the time. I sigh seeing its only ten am. I toss and turn trying to go back to sleep, refusing to get up this early. I shift myself into a more comfortable position and turn away from the light streaming through my window. I lay there for a moment trying to lure myself back to sleep. I pull my covers over my head hoping to trick my body into thinking it's dark and letting me sleep in. It doesn't seem to work and I groan throwing my bedspread off of me and halfway onto the floor.

I sigh hearing my phone go off a few more times. I roll my eyes rubbing my face with my hand. I don't even want to know what is going on with that yet. I get up deciding to go to the bathroom and then get something to eat. I splash some water on my face before I brush my teeth and leave the bathroom. I walk back into my room and flop back on my bed, grabbing my phone to figure out why it's going off so much. I sigh picking it up.

I unlock it seeing a sea of texts from tink. I frown deciding that this is going to be a huge waste of time for me. I stand up and walk out of my room heading for the kitchen.
When I walk into the kitchen I notice my mom is gone and I see a note on her laptop on the counter that's says she will be gone for a few hours for work. I sigh opening the freezer and finding the eggos. I pull out the toaster plugging it in and popping the frozen waffles into it to cook. While they cook I unlock my phone and open up Instagram deciding to ignore my texts for a while. The first two photos I see are tink's posts

 The first two photos I see are tink's posts

Tink_le_belle: forever a city girl

It looks like tink is with her sister perri after some shopping trip or something they went on.
The next photo I see is one of tinks new eyeshadow thing. She's going to be offended if no one knows it's a different shade when she wears it.
I can already hear the argument now.

Tink_le_belle: ☁️ 9

I roll my eyes at the post and quickly scroll past it. Coming up on one of Felix's rare posts.