1st week back

(((( Wendy's first week back at school away from her family and her first virtual interaction with Peter))))

Wendy's pov

When I wake up to the alarm blaring I have a momentary freak out at the unfamiliar surroundings. Jane groaning from the other bed easily puts my mind at ease and I sigh as I calm down, thats right I'm I my dorm room. I squeeze teddy one last time before I stand up to get my uniform.
The school has a very specific dress code, we must all dress in professional attire if we are not wearing the school's provided uniform. However for the first week we are to wear our official storybrook uniform. I grab my navy blazer,gray button down, my blue and black plaid skirt and my gray knee high socks. I make my way into the bathroom to change into them. I frown as I switch out my pajamas for the proper outfit. I button up my shirt and tuck it into my skirt, I use the restroom and brush my teeth before I put on the blazer and then I pull on my socks.
I leave the restroom and Jane rushes into it. I smile as I shake my head and look for my boots, I lace up my combat style  brown boots that are typically part of the boys uniform.

I frown as I look at myself in the mirror near the desks, I shouldn't be putting on this stupid uniform.
I subconsciously run my hands down my clothes to smooth any wrinkles I  might not be able to see from my angle.
I sigh softly as I notice the uniform fits me about the same. Behind me the bathroom door opens and Jane steps out in a white button down, black and gold skirt, white knee high socks and a black blazer. She comes to stand next to me at the mirror "don't we look good." I nod my head offering her a small smile. She squeezes my shoudler as she walks away to get her own shoes. Jane slips on a pair of black flats. She smiles at me "can I do your hair?" I nod "if I can do yours?" She nods and she rushes over to me with my hairbrush. She brushes through the knots before she weaves her fingers through my shorter hair.

She turns me away from the mirror and I feel her separating my hair into both sides. I keep my eyes shut as she continues to fix it and I open them when she turns me around. I gasp she smiles nervously "does it look okay?" I nod "its adorable." Jane pulled my short hair into two ponytails on either side of my head. They look so cute and I'm really happy she did it. I smile "your turn." She nods spinning around so I can have when back of her head.
I brush through her tangled long dark brown hair and try and decide what I'm going to do to her hair. I finally decide to do a simple twists around the crown of her head that meets in the back of her head in a small ponytail.
I pull some strands out to frame her face, that way she can play with it like she always does.