back home (England)

( Wendy's first day back )

Wendy's pov

I'm woken up by Mr. Hatter's excited voice, calling for Alice and I.
I stretch my stiff muscles as I force my eyes to open partially. I smile sadly as I looked around the room, recognizing Alice's spare room rather than my own room. I frown squeezing teddy tightly in my arms before forcing myself to get up. Mr. Hatter appears in the door way and knocks on the open door "morning what would you like for breakfast?"
I shrug my shoulders apologetically "I'm not sure." He nods tapping his chin thoughtfully "how about a mash up of our favorite things." I nod my head tiredly and he smiled as he leaves pulling the door shut behind him. I smile setting teddy down in the bed as I stand up I hear mr.hatter banging on Alice's door. I smile at his over enthusiasm and open my bag to look for a change of clothes for the day.

Unfortunately the warm-ish weather we had in America is not common here in London. So we have to dress for colder weather and the rain as well so my outfit today will be drastically different from what I would be wearing in America. That makes a little sad but I shake it off as I lock the door to get changed. I change into a cream colored hoodie and a pair of black leggings . I slip on a pair of fuzzy socks to wear under my ankle boots. I smile looking g down at myself, it feels nice to wear cozy clothes again. I unlock the door as I start packing my bag back up since I dug around in it to find my clothes. Alice's comes waltzing into the room wearing a fuzzy oversized hoodie and scans my attire "I like the shoes." She says after a moment. I shake my head as I put teddy back into my bag "do you know when we're leaving?" I ask trying to ignore the question about the bear on her lips. She catches on thankfully and shrugs "we'll eat and stuff and then we'll figure it out." I nod as she leaves the room heading back to her room.

I shake my head as I leave my temporary room and walk into the bathroom

I shake my head as I leave my temporary room and walk into the bathroom. I sigh as i push my hair behind my ear,on one hand I am excited to see bae and Jane, but on the other I wish it was my family I'd see today. I quickly try and shake off my thoughts as I brush my teeth and hair.
I smile at my reflection as I leave the bathroom heading to the kitchen.
Soon as I step into the kitchen there's a piece of hot toast flying at me, I gasp as I catch it and immediately juggle it towards the counter. I set it down on an empty plate on the counter and mr.hatter offers me a bright smile "great catch Wendy, I over projected missed the plate completely." I nod as I wipe the bread crumbs in my hand into the sink. Alice rolls her eyes as she passes by me to stand in the doorway of the kitchen "alright retry. We can do this." I shake my head slightly as mr.hatter lines up the toaster with the plate in Alice's hands. Mr. Hatter gives me a happy grin as another piece of toast flys out of the toaster and smacks dead center of Alice's plate. The two of them cheer excitedly and mr.hatter scoops Alice off the floor in celebration.