Drugged

Set in the Scorch Trials au
———-
The club was full of dark blue lights and the sort of beats that revive the soul as people swayed lost to the music. He and Brenda tried to weave through the crowd of people dancing, their minds hazy and sluggish due to the price of admission. Thomas was drugged.

He slowly kept walking forward, the blinding lights above making him pause in dizziness as he tried to keep one foot in front of another. A hand quickly touched his shoulder, startling him from his destination as Brenda appeared behind him, also drugged.

"Hey, just relax...."Brenda spoke, quietly as she wrapped her arms around his neck. He felt slightly uncomfortable, her face becoming blurred as he found it hard to relax his pounding head.

"How?" Thomas responded, slowly as he stared at her. They needed to get through this crowd, his friends were waiting for him along with Jorge. The image of a blue eyed beauty quickly entered his mind, causing him to relax as his expression unknowingly softened.

Lost in his deep thoughts, he didn't feel himself being tugged closer to Brenda.
"Like this...." Brenda answered, staring at his lips as her face shifted closer to his. She slanted her mouth against his, hungrily as she placed her hand on his shoulder.

He felt lips pressed against his and quickly deepened the kiss, his mind still stuck on Teresa. His head was full of beautiful blue eyes and dark raven hair as he always longed to kiss her soft pink lips. She was just so mesmerising to him.

Thomas felt Teresa run her fingers through his hair as he pressed her more closer to him, wanting more of her.
"Teresa...." He moaned against her lips, feeling her quickly pause and freeze.

A flash of lights above, caused him to slowly squint his eyes open as Teresa's angelic face morphed into Brenda. He abruptly pulled away from her, shocked that he was just imagining Teresa as his eyes focused on Brenda's shocked face.

"What?" Brenda spoke, irritated as she heard him moan another girl's name. Thomas took a few steps back, disbelief clouded his brown eyes as he stared at Brenda.

"You're not her...." He responded, quietly as he felt disappointed that it wasn't Teresa's pink lips he kissed. He only wanted to kiss her. It was the truth, he couldn't deny it as he felt it wholeheartedly.

Author's Note: Please do comment what you think so far of the story. It really helps motivate me by hearing your thoughts. I'm hoping to update soon :)