Chapter Two - Late

Continuation from chapter one

-Dixie's P.O.V

10 minutes later I had finally found my room!! I flung the door open and all eyes were now on me.. shit!

I slowly walked over to the teacher, a judgmental look painted all over his face.

"Not a good start miss." He shuffled through the stack of unorganized papers on his desk before finding mine, "miss Dixie D'Amelio. I'm your math teacher, Mr. Kay" I looked him up and down, from his ugly, out of date, brown check pattern suit with matching ugly brown boat shoes - To his messy comb-over grey hair, he looked 60 but I'm guessing he was in his 40's. I hated him already... and the year hasn't even started yet!

"Class..." Mr. Kay croaked out, sounding like he smokes 50 a day, "This is Dixie, please make her feel welcome." I turned my attention to the class, the guys were all gawking at me, some even drooled, but everyone else just sat bored...

in response, the class all joined in on an off-key "yeah"

Mr. Kay pointed to where I was going to be sitting for the rest of my senior year. My eyes followed his finger to my seat, in the far corner... and who would be sitting at the desk next to mine... none other than Noah! He sat there with a smug smile on his hot face... He was so sexy but I was still annoyed from our meeting in the hall, and even angrier that I was turned on by the mere sight of him!

As I walked to my chair I felt all eyes were on me. I got a few drawling looks from the guys and hate stares from the girls, but I was used to it! I tucked my hair that reached under my big breasts behind my ear and it then gave the class the full view of my pale, heart-shaped face and my piercing brown eyes. Maybe it wasn't a good choice to wear a tank top, revealing my breast, but not too much like the few sluts I saw in my class, or the denim mini shorts revealing my long legs.

I sat at my desk, already bored from Mr. Kay's monotone teaching! But my attention wasn't on Mr. Kay, it was on the annoyingly hot man sitting next to me, I could feel his eyes burning into the side of my head. I have had enough of feeling like a fish in a glass bowl so I flicked my head to him, anger clearly showing on my face.

When I saw him, he had a mischievous look on his face, like he was planning something... maybe the revenge he had promised me, but two can play at that game so I raised an eyebrow and smugly smiled at him back.

His smile grew at my challenge as if he was impressed with my bravery... my stupidity!

Maths took too long! So I was happy when I heard the bell go, signalling the end of the lesson. As I packed up my things I could feel Noah looming around me, waiting to talk to me but I didn't want to talk to that prick, hence I was grateful when one of the sluts and her followers walked over to Noah and started to flirt, horribly if that, with him.

She had died bleach blond hair, skin that has been over-exposed to the sun and a dress that covered nothing of her lady parts... seriously!

I laughed at her and rolled my eyes at them, does he just flirt with everything that moves? But I felt a little sad, was I jealous? NO! Noah is a stuck-up, spoiled prick!

It was lunch, I and Addi had met up and were now in the cafeteria, Addi was sitting opposite me, I was stuffing my mouth with the food thinking ... lies, it's all lies! When people say school food is horrible we're lying... this is delicious!!!

"Mmmmm" the moan escaped my mouth. I finished mine quickly and started to eye up Addi's lunch. with a cute giggle, she pushed her hardly touched plate over to me and I grinned, picking up my fork again to finish hers.

"hahaha!" Bryce laughed at my appetite as he walked over to our table, with his newly found friends from the football team... including him! If I wasn't so hungry Noah would have put me off my second meal, but instead, I ignored him and hugged Bryce as he sat next to me. The other boys were huge!! All at least 6ft and all so muscular, but still out of them all Noah stood out as he was bigger! They surrounded our table, followed by some cheerleading sluts to sit on their laps... Ewwww!

Bryce introduced them all to me, but none of their names stuck except two, Blake and Josh because they were Noah's closest friends and followed him everywhere, stuck up for him and backed him up!

Blake had short light brown hair, shaved at the sides a little and curly at the top. He had glowing green eyes and cute dimples, and out of all of the guys he was the least playboy of them all, he has only had two previous girlfriends and doesn't sleep around... which surprised me seeing as he was one of them, them the hottest men at our table. Then there was Josh he had dark brown hair, shaven pretty short and almost black eyes, which fitted his personality well, as he was the complete opposite to Blake... he slept with everyone and anyone and has never had a serious relationship!

Noah sat at the head of the table, unfortunately, that was the seat next to me! When he sat the little blond bimbo jumped into his lap and started to suck his face off.. get a room!

-Noah's P.O.V

I couldn't get rid of the blond from math... I think her name was Sarah, Sam, no it's Sophie.. yeah Sophie! I wanted to talk to the new but she just strutted over to me, flirting terribly to me while the new girl walked out before I could talk to her!

I only brought Sophie with me because I was feeling horny from my encounter with the new girl and I could use Sophie to let off a little steam!! Also, I saw that the new girl was jealous of us being together... I could use Sophie to get the new girl.. wait does this mean she likes me!?!

When I and my fellow teammates walked into the cafeteria, all eyes were on us! Even our recruit, Bryce was getting a lot of attention.. he was fitting in nicely! The cafeteria was filled and there was hardly anywhere to sit. We usually sit in the centre of the room, but instead, Bryce said he was going to say hi to his friends...

I followed him to a table in the corner, occupied by two petite girls... and one of them was my girl!! I instantly stood and followed Bryce to sit with them, I needed to know more about her.. at least her name!

"come on guys let's go say hi to Bryce's friends!" The guys were all shocked and surprised but still followed me over.

I watched as Bryce leant in to hug the new girl.. my girl!! I was pissed.. were they going out? But he called her Dixie.. was that her name! what a beautiful name for a sexy woman! My Dixie...

- Dixie's P.O.V

I was talking to Addi about the party she was thinking of having,

"Oh a party, sounds great we'll come!" Josh said as he separated momentarily from the lips of the slut on his lap. All the guys grunted and agreed, wanting to come and a silent nod and smile came from Noah's direction.. no! I'm not going if he is!!

I heard that when it came down to the game, truth or dare he was ruthless!! There are rumours that a girl had to move schools after she was dared to record herself sleeping with one of the jocks... but somehow' the tape was released and spread across the school and when her parents found out, they went ape shit on her ass and sent her to a boarding school! Wow!

I shot a pleading look to Addi begging her not to agree... but just like her, she winked at me and said "sure guys, come around 6-ish... but remember we're keeping this small, just a few games.. a little alcohol, you know!" I scowled at her, noooooo!! But she only smiled at me...

To be continued...

A/N

Sorry, for any spelling mistakes. Hope you guys enjoyed chapter two might post another two or three today I don't know but anyways enjoy your day and love you all.