Chapter Twenty-Eight - The View

Continuation from chapter twenty-seven

A/N

Sorry for not posting in such a long time I was at birthday parties watching my siblings and I have school now so I've been but I'm back and it's for good now. Enjoy this. 

- Dixie's P.O.V

Noah was taking ages in the shower, so I took this time to slip into my pyjamas that consisted of short shorts and a black vest top... I wish I could re-pack because I was showing a lot of skin.. but I had forgotten that I would be spending the night with Noah!

I shook my head and began to look around our... Noah's breath-taking penthouse suite. It was huge! Probably the size of my whole house!

As soon as you walked into the room, there was the living room with black leather couches facing the latest TV and sound system available. Adjacent to this wonderful room was the master bedroom, separated by white wooden sliding doors.

In the bedroom, there was the queen size bed at the far side wall, big enough to fit 5 people in comfort with Egyptian cotton cream sheets that felt like you were laying on a cloud! A mahogany double doored wardrobe stood to the right, a desk and couch to the left.. you know the cliché 6-star bedroom furniture! I laughed to myself as this was probably the first and only time I will ever stay in a room of such quality I turned to face the floor to ceiling windows, with a door that leads to the balcony looking out onto all of Utah below, it was tempting to go out to get a better look, but I decided to stay in the warmth and instead I stood there watching the sunset below... It was mesmerizing!

"how the other half lives.." I whispered to myself...

*Click*

The bathroom door opened and I turned on my heel, revealing the sexy god that was Noah Beck, topless and his hair still wet from the shower and dripping down onto his bare muscular chest.. oh how I wanted to run my hands up and down that chest once more!

He smiled his cocky smile, confidently putting his hands on his hips... "Like what you see?" oh yes, YES! But I needed to keep cool.. damn that's going to be hard!

I swallowed away the dryness in my throat and dragged my eyes away from his body trying to hide my red cheeks from Noah. "pushhhhhh no." Great Dixie.. that was so cool! Even my subconscious was against me! "could you please put a top on!"

"no, I know you love my abs.. so I'll leave off" His eyes lit up slightly and he smiled genuinely for the first time in a while making me instinctively smile back.

I coughed, realizing I had let my guard down, "I'm going to bed, night!" I ran over to the bed and submerged myself beneath the many fluffy covers and followed Noah with my eyes as he slowly made his way to the couch, teasing me by slightly lowering his pants, revealing more of his happy trail... just watching him made me wet between my legs... my body craved him!

Silence hit as we both laid in our separate beds, only metres away from each other.

"Dixie..." Noah's deep voice broke the silence.. but scared me, I knew where this was going, but it was inevitable that we would talk about it at some point... "Why?.. I know you want me! I know you love me... I can feel the tense lust atmosphere when we're together... So why?"

I stayed still, unable to answer his question... What could I tell him! I wanted to tell him the truth, so badly, but even though Tim is a prick he was the only parent Noah had left and I can't take that away from him!

"You know" was all I was able to say, thinking that it would be enough and maybe- hopefully Noah would end it there.. but I knew he wouldn't!

"No I don't know so please tell me!" Noah sat up from his make-do bed and stared at me directly in the eyes... I began to tremble...

"You love money more than.."

"No! I know you're lying!! We've already faced and overcome that problem, Dixie! Why won't you tell me..." His eyebrows pushed together with both confusion and sadness but I didn't answer. He shook his head, looking from his feet as he thought then back to my face,

"If you won't tell me then let me sleep with you, just one last time... If we are over then this could be my last chance to hold you, Dixie..."

"NO!" "Please Dixie" "No Noah!" "Then tell me why you're breaking up with me!" "I... can't..."

The room went silent once more and I turned away, unable to face Noah any longer... but before I noticed Noah had walked over to the bed and climbed on me. He trapped both my hands above my head with only one of his and saddled me at the waist... I was trapped!

"Tell me..." He leaned down and with his free hand he released my boobs from my top and bra and cups my breast, kissing and sucking it hard then moving onto the next doing the same and my body came alive! I groaned as I was dripping with lust between my legs... he was torturing me into telling him!

When he realized I wasn't going to talk he slowly, teasingly moved up, licking and kissing until he reached my neck, biting down and nuzzling me while he began to move his hips... rubbing his hard cock against my throbbing pussy! I let out a low moan with need! Instinctively I move my hips with his.. needing him inside me!

I could feel him smile against my neck. He lifts his hand to my face, stroking my cheek before roughly and passionately kissing me. I allow him access to my mouth straight away and our tongues start to dance with each other as we explore each other's mouth.. deepening the kiss with need.

Noah harshly pulls away and I pant, trying to catch my breath... Why did he stop!! I need him!!

"Tell me and I can end this torture!" He spoke deeply, seductively! Ughhh I need him, but I can't tell him...

"there's... not.. nothing to tell..." I could barely speak as his hips picked up the rhythm, relentlessly rubbing my now soaking pussy!

In one swift move, Noah had removed my shorts and panties, throwing them on the floor and he released his hard and more than ready cock from his pants... Yes.. please, need him inside of me!

He slipped his shaft into me and the pleasure erupts throughout my body, but as quickly as he was in me, he was back out... his cock resting at my entrance.. teasing me more! I couldn't take this!!

A tear ran down my cheek as he repeated this another 3 times.. letting me taste the pleasure, but only to take it away- it was killing me... I needed release!!!

"Please..." I begged. He gently rubbed my tear away with his long-fingered hands, and I'm helpless, pressed into the mattress, at his mercy when a look of shock flushes over him... I know he didn't want to hurt me, and he knew it too.

"I'm sorry baby, I just... I just want to know!" He kissed me again, I kissed him back, passionately "I love you" he groaned and abruptly was inside me... He leans over, releases my hands, and pulls me upright so I am practically sitting on him, straddling him!

He places his hands on my waist and guides my body up and down. Finally, pleasure exploded through me and I could feel myself reaching my climax...

"Cum for me baby... only me!" Noah whispered in my ear and I did, I climaxed around his huge shaft, moaning loudly as I found my release. After a few more thrusts Noah followed in my climax, shooting his hot liquid inside of me and I felt whole again. I was complete!

We fell asleep... Noah is still inside of me. My warmth surrounded him as his safe, protective arms wrapped around my body, pulling me close to his chest and I fell into the best sleep I've had in weeks...

To be continued...

A/N

Hope you guys enjoyed I'm back to my posting schedule and have a great day love you all.