Chapter Eight - Jealous

Continuation from chapter seven

-Noah's P.O.V

When a song started to play, their bodies moved together, grinding seductively on each other... I couldn't take it anymore! She can only do that with me!

I don't even remember how I got over to them, but the next thing I know Josh was on the floor under me and I kept punching his face over and over again until blood was pouring from everywhere. He looked like shit! Josh was my best friend and I wanted to stop .. but I couldn't! So I kept pounding away till there was more blood than skin.

"stop! What are you doing!" Was that Dixie shouting? her soft and gentle voice was telling me to stop... and I did, only she could control me like this.

I got up and turned to find Dixie standing beside us, horror spread across her face. I never want her to look at me like that ever again.. it made me so sad and angry at myself! couldn't take it anymore so I swiftly picked up her petite body and swung her over my shoulder.. she didn't resist as much as she did last time thanks to the many drinks she has had!

When we got to my room, I locked the door and gently placed her down, leaning her back against the door. I closed the space between us, warping my arm around her waist and using the other to lift her chin so our eyes could meet.

As I lifted her head slowly, I could see all Dixie's features on her face close up.. she was so sexy! She was the hottest girl I had ever seen! When her eyes met mine, the deep pools of blue looked back into mine and I couldn't resist any longer... I leaned in and placed a soft kiss on her lips.

I wanted to go deeper, to taste her, to close the gap between us as much as possible because it was driving me crazy not being together, not being touched by her all day! When I went to go deeper I was stopped by something wet hitting my face. I backed away slowly, still in a daze from the contact of our bodies to find Dixie crying!

My body reacted on its own, now programmed to always put Dixie first, to make my Dixie better! I hugged her, moving my arms from her waist, up to the top of her back and one on her head. I stroked her soft hair to try and calm her and pushed her even closer into my chest, absorbing her tears in my top.

After a while, she seemed to calm down as her crying turned into a little whimper. I felt her lift her arms and place them on my chest, at first I was excited because I thought that finally, she loved me back, but instead, she used it to push us apart!

I didn't want to move- and I didn't for a while, but when Dixie was starting to get uncomfortable around me, it hurt me more to be close with her. I took three steps back... I was away from her, but not too far!

-Dixie's P.O.V

I pushed on his chest, I couldn't take this anymore! My heart can't take any more beatings! My heart keeps feeling like it being smashed every time I'm around Noah.. and it's killing me! The way he comforted me when I was upset.. wouldn't you fall for his charm too!?

At first, he didn't move... no matter how hard I pushed against his muscular body, he wouldn't budge. I started to feel uncomfortable with Noah's arms around me as I thought about how every other girl had been tricked by using these movements. After a while, he took a few steps back... but he was still so close...

"stop.. why are you doing this to me, I don't want to be one of your many whores" Wow, where did this confidence come from... oh the many shots of vodka.. well this is going to be fun!

"What?!" Noah asked both angry and confused. He looked at me for a while before it clicked, "Is that why you were angry with me? Dixie no.." he stepped towards me but I took a step back but was stopped by the door... there was nowhere for me to run!