Chapter Seven - Party

Continuation from chapter six

- Dixie's P.O.V

I met up with Addi in the cafeteria, but my thoughts were all on what happened on Friday and Saturday... I still had the feel of Noah's lips on mine, the way his tongue stroked mine and how his sweetness tasted!

Stop Dixie!! I had to tell myself, I was beginning to get turned on just from the thought of him, from the thought of how he felt when we touch, the sparks that fly through my body!

I regret leaving the way I did, but I had to.. my mind goes to mush whenever I'm around him and I know that if I were to have stayed I would have regretted it by doing something embarrassing! Although I want him, I want him to want me first!

"DIXIE!!" Addi screamed at me.. grabbing my attention.

"What!"

"I've been talking to you for 10 minutes, and you've just sat there looking like a zombie! What's wrong?" Addi could always tell when I wasn't feeling alright, I could never lie to her...

"oh sorry and... It's Noah.. last night after you left.." I told Addi everything and she gave me a sympathetic look because she knew how much I was falling in love with him, but she also knew how much of a player Noah was.

"oh Dixie, I'm sorry! If I had known how you felt I wouldn't have pushed you to stay with him that night... but I have something that could make you feel better... "I raised an eyebrow at her suspiciously...

"What...?" I was too scared to ask, but her joking mischievous smile made me laugh

"We're going to a party tonight!! And our plan is, we're going to make Noah jealous and wish he never fooled my Dixie!!" We both broke out into laughter over our evil plan!

At School

Noah and the rest of the jocks surrounded our table, each taking an available seat. Noah, taking his now usual seat at the head of the table next to me... I didn't like being this close, not after the weekend we had!

He didn't look his usual cocky self, but instead, he looked at me with caution... weary of my response. This confused me, why was he so considerate over what I thought of him. I couldn't be with him right now, not with my emotions flying everywhere... I needed to clear my head!

I stood up and took my exit from the table, but as I turned caught a glimpse of Noah. His eyebrows were pushed together and his eyes had the look of hurt in them.. he was upset! but was it over me leaving? I shook my head... I was being stupid! So I carried on walking away.

I walked out of the school, knocking into the fellow students as eager as me, trying to exit the school to freedom at the end of the day. I walked up the grass and admired the blissful sunny day. The sun rays gently covering my body with warmth, bringing a genuine smile to my face.

Addi was already in her car, leaning on the driver's side door waiting for me. As I got closer to her little black Beatle... it really couldn't be admired amongst the many rare and beautiful cars that surrounded her.

The ride back to Addi's house was quick as she only lived a few blocks away. We were going back to Addi's because we agreed that she would have sexier clothes I could wear to impress and also she could do my hair and make-up... oh joy...

We pulled into the driveway of Addi's house.. it was huge! But after seeing Noah's, no other house could compare in size! It was styled like a cottage, with mostly white or wooden design. It looked beautiful!

We made our way to her room. Her room was double the size of mine, a queen size bed on the right, a huge window with cushions on the window sill so you were able to sit and watch the world go by... Opposite the bed was the walk-in wardrobe and next to the door leading into the bedroom was her bathroom. The walls were painted pink and white. Addi was a girly girl!