Chapter Twenty-Nine - Wake Up

Continuation from chapter twenty-eight

It's a short chapter

My eyes slowly fluttered open, adjusting to the light. I feel so refreshed after having the best sleep I've had in a long time!

My body felt a little stiff and as I tried to stretch out something strong wrapped tighter around my waist and arms. I jumped, shocked until I realized it was Noah asleep and hugging onto my body... both of us still very naked!

Heat rushed to my cheeks with embarrassment from the contact of his skin on mine, with nothing to hide my shame behind. We did it! No no no!! I needed to stay away from him, but instead, I slept with him!!!

I tried pushing myself away again, but the more I struggled, the tighter Noah pulled me to his muscular chest. He was awake!!

"Get off me, Noah!" "I'm never letting you go, never again!" "We have to get ready for practice

Noah started to laugh, deep, vibrating against me.. sending delicious shivers through my body! "It's already 12.. we're already late so we might as well miss it

"WHAT!" I pushed with all my strength again.. so warm, inviting, but I had to stay focused and to do that I needed to be away from him so I could think clearly! But it was no use, he's too strong and I couldn't move away.

"Please Noah... let me go..."

"I can't let you go- not after I've just gotten you back! Please Dixie, just tell me why you feel like you have to leave me! I won't get angry or upset if that's what you're worried about"

"It's... nothing..." Noah's getting close to getting the truth out of me and I don't know how much longer I can last while being so close to him... I need to think of something quick!

"DIXIE WOULD YOU STOP LYING TO ME!!" Noah's hold got tighter and I could feel his body tense and shake with anger. I should have felt scared but instead, I strangely felt safe in his arms.

"Its..... " Think brain thinks! Should I tell him the truth or should it be yet another lie... I hate lying to him but it's for his good! "I got scared okay!? We were getting so close and I've never been with someone, I've never shared my life with another man before so I freaked!" I ended whispering the last part as it hurt saying it out loud.. breaking my heart all over again!

It wasn't the truth but it wasn't a lie either...

Noah's grip loosened and we both sat up, cross-legged facing each other. I realized that we were both still naked! My gaze fell to Noah and his manhood, I blushed scarlet and turned to hide my innocent shame as I rustled the covers over myself. Noah's eyes lit with amusement before he used the blankets to cover himself also.

"But what made you so scared all of a sudden? One day we were fine, we both confessed our love and I was the happiest man alive. I was fucking floating on cloud nine. But then the next day you disappear and now you tell me it was going too fast and ended it because you were scared!"

Noah was angry, I had never seen him this way before. I backed away and lowered my head, unable to verbally answer so I just nodded.

"That's not fucking okay Dixie!"

I flinched at his harsh words as hot tears ran down my cheeks. Noah lifted me and rested me on his lap, wrapping his arms around my waist and arms for comfort and I pushed my head into his chest. "If you had just come to me, told me how you were feeling then we could have sorted this out. Fuck... " Noah sighs "I would have done anything if it meant you stayed and save all this heartache"

Noah tried to stay calm for my sake, but I could feel his anger raging through him.. he did truly love me, and it hurt him to hear that I was hurt- it melted my heart, I love him so much!

We just sat there in silence.

"I'm sorry," I whispered so quietly I hardly heard it myself! "What for a baby?" Noah genuinely sounded confused

"because I'm a disappointment... no wonder no one has loved me before" Noah's grip on my arm tightened as his fingers dug into my skin.. "owww!"

"I'm sorry baby!" Noah's eyebrows pushed together, realizing he was taking his anger out on me "I didn't mean to, Love you! I LOVE. YOU!! Always and forever!" he loved me! Even after everything I had put him through, he still loved me, he still wanted to be with me... I had to be with him, we couldn't be apart any longer!!

"Noah.." The anger vanished from his face at the sound of me calling his name. His gaze fell to mine, giving me his full attention. "I love you" light glimmered in Noah's eyes as the corners of his mouth rose into a face-splitting smile revealing his perfect pearl teeth.. oh how I've missed this!

"again" "What?" "Say it again" I giggled, but obliged "I love you"

In one swoop Noah lifted me off him and onto the bed. He hovered over me, his hands on either side of me. I giggled, delighted by Noah's joyful expression. "You don't know how long I've been waiting to hear that!"

Noah slowly leaned in for a kiss, I lifted my finger to his lips, stopping him mid-way.

"What's wrong?" confusion replaced Noah's happiness

"We can only do this if you promise not to tell anyone!" Noah smiled again, happy lines formed around his big hazel eyes...

"Tell anyone about what?" "About us, not even your father, no one!" "Why?" "Just not yet, please"

"I promise, but soon! I want everyone to know that you're mine!" Knowing Tim won't find out, I couldn't resist Noah's lips again and so welcomed his plump and firm lips that sent shocks through my body.. oh how I do love this man!!

To be continued...

A/N

Hope you guys enjoyed this have a great day love you all.