Chapter 33; Green With Envy.

Jughead.

As Penelope Blossom escaped prison and emerged into the night, she had enough time to think of what she was going to do next. During her time in solitary confinement she grew more self-aware in the context  of spirituality and in the basis of religions. Penelope already believed in curses and had already fooled enough people that the Gargoyle King was real, which came as a shock to us all knowing that she was capable of doing something like that again. Though, this time the bruit caged walls that enclosed her struck free. 

However for me, my thoughts were compiling into pillars of rage ready to strike out at any given moment. I was mad at most people in my life and my drunken state didn't make matters better.  Perhaps, I just went through the same thing that my student Lerman Marshall Logan went through with the Mothmen and becoming stranded alongside the Lonely Highway. My mind was too cloudy to think. My brain was only set out on one thing and one thing only. Revenge. 

Friday, 8AM, Thistle House

Cheryl & Penelope.

Cheryl trudges out of her bedroom looking more tired than ever. Quickly, her eyes scan the room until they lay on Penelope preparing breakfast who seems clearly excited.

Cheryl cleared her throat. "Mumzie? What's all this?" She asked pleasantly. 

Penelope placed her cup of tea down. "Oh Nightmare Child, I had a revelation."

Penelope began to stride into the main living room where the key party was held earlier. Cautiously at first, Cheryl followed behind her. 

Just as Cheryl entered, her eyes made their way around the room, scanning over all the preachers and the cult-like setting Thistlehouse had turned into.

Cheryl sighed and turned to Penelope. "So...you've lost your mind?" She asked in her usual uplift tone. 

 Friday, 11AM, Elm Street

Archie.

Since Riverdale High is still closed for the following week due to repairs. Archie decided to step up even more with Firefighting. He knew today was important for the recruits and this was their chance to become certified. Archie quickly raced up to his room to get ready and as he did he stumbled upon how dark and secluded his room looked.