Chapter 11; Archie 7 Years Later.

Archie.

Our  story continues a second time with Archie, having gone to the Naval Academy for 4 years, Archie had later on found himself  fighting in wars, tending to the battlefield as a young vetran. Archie did his time of service and after seven years he returned home. Generally, to get things back up to scratch like El Royale and  Andrews Construction that had fallen after his departure. 

Tuesday, 8:32 AM, Riverdale, 2027.

Archie opens up the tailgate of his ute placing in an amount of supplies fitted for El Royale. Archie feels a sound hit him, a slam of a window. He turns away from the ute and staggers his gaze towards the window opposite his bedroom, in hope that the girl next door might have returned. His curiosity quickly diffused as he noticed that it was just Alice, but Archie did tend to wonder why they were closing everything up. "Were they going somewhere for a vacation or to visit Betty?" Archie thought to himself. The thought slipped away as Archie whistled out. Vegas comes bolting out and Archie helps him into the tailgate. 

Tuesday, 8:40 PM, Riverdale

After a long day doing work, Archie was still going. After visiting both El Royale and Andrews Construction that day he had to make a supply run to a hardware store located in Greendale. In that case, he wouldn't make it home until at least 10 PM and the store is only open until 9 PM. Therefore, Archie was forced to hurry. Hyped up on caffeine his thoughts were slurred, trying to piece together what he was trying to accomplish by being back in Riverdale. "I've got to snap out of this and focus." Archie told himself and he tried to keep his eyes on the road ahead. 

In the distance, Archie spotted another set of lights, a larger set of lights, possibly owned by a truck or bus. Slowing the car down as Archie approached, his eyes had snapped open as Vegas started barking at the top of his lungs in fear. There, Archie could hear someone screaming, a girl. Archie sped off to meet the truck. At that moment, he heard the sound of distant gunshots and by the time he pulled up the sound of gunshots had silenced. Quickly getting out of his car he reached for his baseball bat and slowly began to approach the scene. 

Tuesday, 8:47 PM, Riverdale

Archie emerged closer to see a girl, with long flowing blonde hair, lying on the ground trying to scream out. As Archie sees another figure, a man, he launches himself forward and swings the bat along the back of Terry's head. Knocking him out cold. Archie makes his way over to the girl.