Chapter 34; Seemless Chaos.

Jughead.

I guess generally after sometime of being alone, you start to feel alone. For my dear friend Betty Cooper that sure was the case. Through her seven years into submission of young adulthood she never exactly came across any close friends, mainly due to the cruel fact that her father was the Blackhood, and she was the daughter of the Blackhood. Even after Yale, the social structure of her life and the connections and friendships she'd built never lasted or she felt too different to emerge into the world of the general society. I guess Riverdale in a way did that to everyone. Changed us for the worst, so that we'd never truly fit in on the outside world. 

Saturday, 9AM, Archie's House

Archie & Jughead.

Jughead sniffled and rolled over. The blinds began to flicker allowing shards of light to illuminate on his cool, draft body. Jughead's eyes began to slowly flutter open, as he squinted up at the light.

"What time is it?" Jughead sighed making a yawn expression.

Archie hurried in the room at the sound of Jughead's voice. Racing over to him, he offers a coffee.

"Here." Archie spoke assertively passing him coffee. "It's early. I'm helping to train the recruits at the Fire Department again today, then stopping by the park for some football training with the Bulldogs before their next match when school opens. We'll talk later okay?" He continued.

"Look at you go." Jughead retorted humorously. "But thank you." He replied with a short smile.

A fond smile washed over Archie as he stepped back. "Anytime, buddy." 

Saturday, 9AM, Betty's House

Betty & Kevin.

Betty began hearing muffled music from another room growing louder and louder.

Betty groaned, shoving her pillow over her head to block out the noise. "It's too early for this!" She muttered to herself. 

Quickly, she got herself up and headed into the guest bedroom. Betty began to grip to objects around her house as she still felt weak from all the late nights she'd recently had.