Chapter 5; Graduation.

Jughead.

Graduation, that time of a teenager's life where they soon consider themselves as young adults, the time of their lives they make big decisions or part ways with their loved ones to move on to the next chapter of their lives. In Riverdale, graduation has never been something that I considered that I would have to worry about after many murders, murderers and evil that has stricken the town of Riverdale of the past years, but the truth is that evil still lingers, even after we teenagers are long gone. Soon on to the next generation. 

Friday, 10:30 AM, Cooper Residents. 

Jughead stops writing after he pulls himself away from his computer to continue tying his tie. Jughead hurries himself out of his  room and down the staircase in excitement of the day ahead.

"You ready boy?" FP asked.

"Yeah. I think so!" Jughead replied excitedly.

Betty makes her way over to Jughead with a huge smile on her face.

"Well in that case." Betty said in a delighted tone as she reached for Jughead's hand.

"Let's go!" Betty said.

Arm in arm Betty and Jughead leave for the graduation ceremony on Riverdale High's Football Field.  

11AM, Riverdale High

Betty and Jughead walk into the locker rooms where the graduation robes are. Looking around to see their grade amped up about graduation. Jughead's phone starts to vibrate as a message comes through. Jughead not expecting it, quickly picks up his phone to reveal a text from none other than Bret Weston Wallis.

"I'm in Riverdale High, the storage room under the staircase and from your confession tape where you apparently used to live." Bret texted.

Jughead turns to Betty. 

"I need to go and use the restroom, I'll be back soon." Jughead spoke in a tense voice.

Betty could hear the tension in his voice.

"Oh ok, well I will see you later." Betty replied concerningly.

Jughead hurries out of the locker rooms and dashes down the halls to the storage room under one of the school staircases. Keeping an eye out to ensure no one else is there, he has a quick look around before entering and shutting the door behind him. Jughead swiftly turns around to see Bret standing in front of him, looking worse than ever.

"What the hell do you want Bret? I thought you already got the message?" Jughead asked.

"I'm here because of your little fake death stunt!" Bret replied.

"I thought you only ended up getting months of community service for Riverdale?" Jughead questioned in confusion.

"Yeah I did, but now my college application is under review! I have already gotten into New Haven, but because of you I'm going to be the person whose application is under review because of something to do with murder!" Bret said in an angry tone.