Deleted Parts.

Some deleted parts from previous chapters right throughout the entire book. Enjoy! xx

Original Chapter 26: The Doppelganger - Special Edition One Shot (Cheryl Blossom)

Cheryl slammed her locker shut. As she turned around her eyes locked to Betty, looking up as she approached her locker. Cheryl quickly picked up that Betty wasn't in the best mood. Cheryl took a deep breath and straightened her posture as she turned to Betty.

"Cousin, is everything alright?" Cheryl asked with a hint of warm sympathy.

Betty shook her head and grabbed the rest of her books.

A despairing look ran down Betty's face. "I'm just so swamped with school work at the moment and graduation, but the school relies on me to do more." She stammered.

"Is there anything I can do to help?" Cheryl asked as she flicked her hair back.

"Well, there's supposed to be this new junior starting today, and as usual I'm supposed to give the tour, but I just don't have the time." Betty replied.

Cheryl placed her hand on Betty's shoulder meeting her eyes.

"Well, consider me the new tour guide!" Cheryl said in a cheering tone.

"Thank you Cheryl, it means a lot. Mrs Bell is expecting you in the office at 8:30." Betty replied.

"Ok, I'm going now. However, my tolerance does seem to act up around specific office ladies that lay trust in particular honey-eating vipers, but I will try to be on my best behavior."

Cheryl starts to wander off, but Betty continues.

"I think you're too close to this, Cheryl."

Cheryl took a few short steps before pacing off.

Cheryl reached the office, where Mrs Bell was planted in her seat not too far in front.

"I'm here to replace Betty for the student tour today." Cheryl said forcing a smile.

Mrs Bell turned slowly.

"She's just down the hall, Ms Blossom." Ms Bell said, redirecting her hand to the direction.

Cheryl's expression turned unreadable and to say the least she appeared frozen, paralysed. She was no longer the only red-headed girl at school, and this new junior staring back almost looked like Cheryl's reflection in the mirror. 

Chapter 33: Green With Envy - Original Ending (Betty & Archie)

Betty shuddered stroking her arms aggressively to gain warmth. She quickly unlocked her phone sending a streak of bright flashes at her face. Really, the only thing illuminating light at this part of the Lonely Highway. She was stranded alone, as she ended up getting into another fight with Glen that only ended with Betty being left on the side of the road.

Trickles of rain began to sprinkle on her phone with the cool breeze blowing through her hair flowing past her neck, which only made her more cold. The dark was something different to Betty now. I mean, she never used to fear it, but after being trapped in almost complete darkness for a set of weeks I guess feelings change and fears begin to emerge or the fears we had as children resurface as something vigorously darker in ones mind.

For the first time she didn't see or hear anyone passing on the Lonely Highway. Until finally, she heard the sound of an oncoming car. The tinted golden headlights began to reflect on her pale, dampened physique. It was her lit window in the dark. Archie Andrews. Betty began waving her arms around profusely trying to get his attention as he passed.

To Archie's surprise he quickly slowed the car down allowing her to get in. He rolled down the passenger seat window looking Betty up and down. "What are you doing out here at this time of night, Betty? Get in." He asked concerningly.

Betty shivered. "I got into a fight with a friend. They've decided to leave me here. There's absolutely no signal, thank god you arrived."

Betty gently slid the door past her face and hopped into the car. Soaking up the warmth of the air conditioners she sighed in relief knowing that she was okay now.

Archie became suspicious. "Was it him? Your boss?" He questioned taking his foot off the accelerator allowing her to explain.

Betty gulped. "How did you know?"

"I may have seen you two together earlier today. I gathered he was your boss, Glen. Since you've spoken of him before." Archie replied softly trying to take in a quick moment to read her.

Betty nodded and chuckled sarcastically. "We're not dating, but we've kissed a couple of times and now he thinks that he has control over me and that he can get away with anything. He doesn't even care about what I've been through. He's not even here because of my sister, he's just here because of the case of it." She sobbed as she started to think about Polly.

Archie's jaw tightened as he leaned back in his seat. "I'm sorry Betty. He seems like a jerk. You definitely didn't deserve this and if he does anything like this again I'll give him a piece of my mind. For now, let's just focus on getting you home." Archie replied softly rubbing her shoulder.

Betty scoffs. "Yeah, that would be nice."

Archie started the car once again and began to drive off. The drive was peaceful, the rain trickling on the car roof and brushing lightly down the windows making Betty feel comfortable within the warmth of the car and the presence of Archie. Betty began to drift off to sleep, peacefully at first. It wasn't long before they were almost home that the ride turned less peaceful.

Chapter 41: Solemn Mourn - Picken's Park (Jughead & Archie)

Not too far across the park from Betty and Veronica stood Archie, pondering over his father's grave. Just as he went to speak, he heard footsteps follow behind him.

Archie twisted around. "Hey Jug." He said idiomatically.

Jughead exhaled, stepping forward. "Hey Archie. Look, this might not seem like the right time, but this new mystery I have on my hands I can't solve. We've been at it for weeks and it might help if we have a fresh perspective?" 

 We've been at it for weeks and it might help if we have a fresh perspective?"