VD: Shulk x Reader

It was the day, the day were all the cuteness and the love would happen. You were sitting at a table, by yourself. Eating was dinner had to offer. You were waiting for your best friend, Shulk, to show up and eat with you. But it seems like he was late, again...

A few minutes after you were finished eating, you were still sitting at the table. Wondering when Shulk would show up. Its been an hour.

Everyday, you and Shulk met up in the front of the cafeteria's entrance. You two would eat breakfast, practice your moves together, taking breaks with each other, play little games with your other friends and say good-bye to each other. You and Shulk were in a good friend status, but these past few days, Shulk has been acting different. He doesn't really practice with you, every other day he would eat breakfast, he would always declined your requests for hanging out, the only time you got to see him when it's practicing time.

You were starting to wonder if he was still your friend or not. Hopefully, he still was....

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

As minutes were going by like seconds, you signed and told yourself,
"Come on Shulk.... You promised....."

You waited for another three minutes, this time, three minutes felt like an hour. As each minute passed, you felt an uneasy feeling growing. You were starting to lose your patience rapidly... Finally, you lost your temper and furiously stood up. You hit your fist on the wooden table and yelled,
"SHULK! YOU PROMISED ME! WHERE THE HAIL ARE YOU?!"

Every single character that was in the cafeteria, stared at you, with an 'What the heck was that?' face.

You looked around and felt your cheeks heating up from embarrassment... and anger. To end the random moment, you bolted out the door and ran to the front of the mansion.

You didn't notice this but... Shulk was in the cafeteria, with a shocked look on his face.

"You really blew it this time Shulk.... Don't ever say a promise to a girl if you can't keep it" The Princess from the Mushroom Kingdom told him.

Shulk looked at Peach and nodded his head,
"B-But I was just about to go see her!"

"Well, go apologize to her, better to tell her than not" Peach drank some of her tea from her cup. Then, Shulk used his special power, Speed and chased after the girl he made mad.

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

You stood in front of the mansion, it was nighttime. The stars were shining bright, it was cool and it was just a light breeze. You sat on the front steps and took a few deep breathes,
"Don't get mad.... He's just late... Thats all... No need to get mad about it... Just a tiny thing...."

You felt your stress level calm down, a lot. You felt more better, but there was something telling you that you didn't release all the stress. You forget about it and lean your back against the steps. You stared at the bright stars and closed your eyes....

A few minutes later, you fell asleep, on the steps. In the cold and there were thunder clouds roaming the skies. Then, it started raining, raining like it never had before...

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

You woke up... And saw that you were in a bright white room. You looked around and saw Dr. Mario and Shulk sitting in a chair right next to the bed that you were laying in.

"S-She's awake!" Shulk yelled with excitement and stood up, but Dr. Mario put his hand up. Shulk signed and sat back down. Then the Dr. looked at you and smiled,
"Greeting (name), how do you feel?"