Thanksgiving Feast - SSB x Reader

You woke up in the morning to hear your alarm clock go off again. You lazily sat up and rubbed your eyes only to see that your room was decorated with autumn colored leaves, scented candles, big and small pumpkins, and many other unique decorations. You remembered the day before yesterday, your friends-(and you can name these friends)-helped you put up the decorations, so in the morning, you could wake up in the Thanksgiving spirit.

You smelled a fresh scent of cinnamon, which just came out of nowhere. But you didn't mind the smell since it helped relieve your senses a little bit, it helped calm you down and made you become more relaxed. You suddenly felt energetic and decided to take a quick shower, because you didn't want anybody to see you walk around in your pajamas. Not like you did that anyway.

<|><|><|><|><|><|><|><|><|>

An hour later, you were dressed up in your regular clothes that you would usually wear everyday. You opened the bedroom door and walked just right outside your room, gently closing the door behind you. Immediately you once again smelled the fresh scent of cinnamon and other various scents that you couldn't really make out. All you knew is that it smelled pretty good.

You strolled down the hallways of the mansion seeing that everything was mostly decorated, and some of the fighters were dressed up in costumes. When you were walking around, you saw Sonic, Lucas, Ness, Villager and Toon Link rushing back and forth to the cafeteria with food in their hands. And even some more decorations.

You wanted to help them out, but Mario ran up to you in a tuxedo, with a clipboard and pen on his hand, saying,"Hello (Name!) How's your-a day going?"

You looked at him and gave him a warm greeting,"Oh. Hello Mario! My day is going pretty good so far, yours?"

He smiled and replied,"Mine's doing-a fantastic!"

"That's great to hear from you!" You told him,"Anyways, are you hosting Thanksgiving this year again?"

He sighed deeply and nodded his head,"Yeah... It gets really-a exhausting and frustrating! Oh! But Luigi is the co-host! And Princess Peach and Palutena are in charge of the decorations... Pit, Dark Pit, Robin and Shulk are all cooking the-a food! And... I think that's it." He looked up at the ceiling,"...Yup! That's it!"

"Cool! Well... Is there anything I can help-"

"PIT!!!!!!"

You and Mario both flinched at the same time and looked at where the cafeteria was. You both saw smoke emitting out from the doors and Shulk running out for his dear life.

"Oh my-a gosh!" Mario dropped his clipboard and pen,"SHULK!! COME-A HERE!"

You saw the Monado boy run up to you both, covered in ash and charcoal. He did a salute and said,"Y-Yes sir!?" Mario's face got a little bit red from anger and asked,"What-a the heck just happened in there!?!" Shulk quietly laughed and said,"Well sir, Pit was cooking the turkey and next thing you know, the entire stove caught on fire!"

"What do you-a mean 'caught on fire?!'" Mario desperately asked, Shulk smiled and answered,"Sir! Robin used some kind of water tome and put out the fire! But the problem is... That the kitchen floor is flooded with water! And it's cold water!!" You saw Mario face-palm and take a deep breath, then Shulk added,"And sir, Dark Pit smashed a pumpkin pie into Pit's face and yelled PIE FOR EVERYONE!! And now the cookers are having a pie fight sir!"

Mario didn't say anything in response, he just calmly said,"...Ok-a... Can you go tell them to stop? And-a continue cooking the food? Can you do that for me?" Shulk nodded his head,"Yes sir! I certainly can! But I'll let you know when the food is ready to eat sir!" Mario exploded and yelled,"PLEASE-A QUIT CALLING ME SIR!" Shulk stopped saluting and said,"YES SIR! I MEAN, MASTER!"