Let's train! - Lucina x Reader - (SBB One-Shots)

(Name) was laying down on his bed, staring at the wall. It was the afternoon, then he fell asleep. He woke up at 10:00P.M to hear someone knocking on his door. (Name) yawned and sat up from his bed. He stretched as he walked to the door.

*knock* *knock* *knock*

*Opens door*

".....Anybody there?" (name) said as he looked out from his doorway.

"I didn't know everybody went to sleep at this time...." He said as he still looked out the door.

".....I think I'm just going to-"

"Aaayyyyeeee yyyyaaaa!" Someone jumped out of nowhere.

"AAAHHH! Who the heck-"

"(laughs) Wow (name!) What they said about you was true! You do get scared easily!" Someone told him as she was in the shadows.

"Who?-"

She steps out of the shadows.

".....Lucina! Your still awake!?"

"Yes I am! You have been sleeping all day!"

"Yeah I have its because of the party last night. It lasted until 3:00 yesterday morning"

"......"

"Anyway, what did you want?"

"Let's train!"

"At this time of night-"

"Come on (name!) I know you want to!"

"....fine I'll go train with you tonight!" (Name) said as he walked off to go get his jacket and sword.

"You could of asked anyone else, but it had to be me! Why did you ask me? You could of asked Ike, Link, Marth, Meta Knight-"

"Because I think your better than them!"

"I'm better than them?.... No I'm not..."

"Yeah you are! You just don't believe yourself! Just be like Robin, always says he 3 steps ahead or something"

"You mean he says, I'm always 3 steps ahead, after every battle he wins?"

"Exactly!"

"Well I honestly don't think he's always 3 steps ahead"

Just as he said that, Robin happened to be walking by,

Robin stopped walking and looked into (name's) doorway,

"Hey (name!) I'm always 3 steps ahead and don't you forget that!"

"Whatever"

Robin then walked out of his door.

"I'll show you I'm 3 steps ahead" he whispered to himself as he walked around the corner.

(Name) was finished getting his sword and his jacket.

"Ok, Lucina are you ready?"

"Yes I'm ready! Let's go over to the practice yard in the back!"

Can't we just go to the one in the front-"

"No! I like this one in the back! I can't show you how good I am if I'm not at the practice yard I like!"

"Ok....whatever...Let's just go..."

(Name) and Lucina both walked out of his room and (name) closed his door. They then both walked together to the back yard practice area. As they were walking, they both heard someone's footsteps.

(Name) turned around,

"......is there someone following us?"

"....I don't know" she pulled out her sword.