I Remember When... - Your Crush x Reader

A/N: Just so you know, this one-shot can be with any character you have a crush on. And yes, this might actually work with other characters that aren't in the game, but it'll make more sense if you do use one from the game. Anyway, I just decided to do something different, rather than just writing about one character over and over again. Oh! And the song that I'm linking on here, you should listen to it awhile reading this, it'll put you in that mood. But only if you want to! But thanks for reading otherwise! :D

Song: Xenoblade Chronicles - Memories

<><><><><><><><><>

I remember when we use to be rivals...

I remember when we didn't know each other...

I remember when we fought, when we battled, when we would beat up each other until the end.

I remember after losing so many battles from all of the other characters, I flopped down onto the floor and cried. Thinking that I was completely useless, crying tears of sadness and disappointment.

Until you came up to me, and told me everything was going to become better.

I remember that warm hand of yours touching my shoulders, wiping off the tears off my cheeks. And asking me if I wanted to be your friend.

I remember I nodded my head without hesitation, knowing that you would eventually become my best friend.

I remember you helped me up and patted my back, showing me that friendly smile of yours. In many cases, I would always return back.

I remember a few days later, you helped me train everyday. You would wake up at nine o'clock in the morning, dress into your regular clothes, run over to my room and jump onto my bed. Shaking my shoulders over and over again until I finally woke up.

I remember when you use to laugh and giggle at my brushy hair in the morning, always putting a smile on my face.

I remember you would always choose out my battle clothes for the day, choosing a different costume out every time. And after I was done taking a quick shower, you would close your eyes and face the other way, avoiding direct-eye contact with me until I was fully dressed.

I remember when we use to walk together to the battle arena outside, where it would always bright and sunny.

I remember when we use to train on practice dummies, hacking and slacking them until they broke or we both got tried a few hours later.

I remember when we use to go onto the hilltop and lay side by side with each other, under a tall oak tree. And talk about each other's lives, telling each other embarrassing stories or amazing memories we cherished forever.

I remember when we use to go inside and eat lunch and dinner together. And then we would go outside again in the evening and lay under that same oak tree. This time, we would watch the sunrise together. And when it got dark, we would point out any star constellations we discovered, and talk about our lives again.

I remember we use to stay out until midnight and we would walk back together, discussing about the great day we had with each other once more. Then I would guide you back to your room and stand by your doorway, staring directly at you in the eyes and telling you that I would see you in the morning again.

I remember that beautiful smile you would always show me, which made me blush slightly, with a light pink color dusted across my cheeks. Then I would say good night to you and watch you walk into your room, but I would quickly wave at you just right before you closed the door quietly.