Valentine's Day - Your Crush x Reader

Valentine's day, perhaps the most stupidest day that has ever been created. A day where you gave chocolates or roses to your beloved one, decorate everything in the brilliant color pink or red, or just hang out with your beloved one much more for one day.

You never really understood the point of this holiday. All you really received was a couple of flowers or just plain old chocolate. Kind of boring, isn't it?

And the holiday was only much more unless if you didn't have a boyfriend or a girlfriend to spend your free-time with. But today, you were going to change your opinion about this so called, 'stupid' holiday.

With a bundle of vivid red roses in your hand and a heart-shaped box of chocolates in the other, you were standing in front of your crush's door.

For awhile now, you absolutely admired this person so much, that you started liking them ever since you met the very first day you joined. Loving them you can even say. But let's not say that just yet.

Taking a deep breath to help relieve your nervousness a bit, you hesitantly knocked on their door, and heard footsteps walking towards the door. You tried swallowing your little anxiety a bit, but to no avail, it didn't work at all.

And it only got worser, when they finally opened the door. Revealing them slightly surprised at your known presence, but tried to hide it by showing you a warm smile of their's.

"Hello (Name)." They greeted, giving you a small nod. "What brings you here at this time of night?"

"Oh... n-nothing really." You answered, bewildered that they didn't see the gifts you had for them in your hands. "...I'm just here... to v-visit you and... stuff."

"Hm, well come on in then."

At first, you just stood there for a few seconds, but then you walked in, still holding the flowers and chocolates in your procession. Finally, they saw it and got curious.

You gently placed the gifts onto their bed, then you sat right next to it. Awhile they stared at the roses, then the chocolates, perplexed.

"...What are those for exactly?" They asked, pointing at it.

You swallowed nervously, tucking the collar of your shirt. "Um... t-these a-are for... y-you."

"Oh... cool." They replied plainly, making you wonder why they didn't say thank you or anything like that. Unexpectedly, they walked over to their cabinet, opened it, and took out the exact same items you gave to them.

"How ironic, I have something special for you too." They returned back to you and gave you the roses. Still surprised, you slowly took it from them, and looked it all over. Seeing that there was exactly ten fresh smelling roses waiting to be put in a glass vase.

They only smiled, enjoying every single moment seeing you gradually get flustered by the passing minute. And they only made it worse again, by placing a small piece of chocolate in your mouth, in which you opened your mouth automatically.

The rich, sweet tasting chocolate melted right on impact on the touch of your tongue. Already, you loved the chocolate so much. Now you wanted so much more.

After savoring the good aftertaste for a few seconds, you finally made eye- contact with the fighter, who was now sitting right next to you, still showing you a smile.

You immediately blushed to yourself, and averted your sight from them. Shyly saying,"...T-Thank you f-for the chocolates a-and roses... And... e-everything you do just for me..."

You muttered the last few words to yourself more than anything. But they heard it loud enough, and pulled you into a tight, heartwarming hug.

"Aw, you're welcome (Name)." They said right next to your ear, making small shivers come down upon you. "...Now that we both gave each other a gift, you should be my valentine for tomorrow." They suggested. "Since there's something special that connects us together."

You blushed harder. "..I-I think I would enjoy that."

"Sooo... I'm assuming you accept?"

You slowly nodded your head. "Y-Yes."

"Oh, nice." They said. "...Also, we both have to say I love you to each other right now. I just want to make sure our love is true. So, take the honors and go first."

You didn't say anything for a few seconds, nothing but shyness took over you at that moment. But you couldn't let this emotion control you right now, so you took a deep breath before you finally said,"...I-I love you."

Their cheeks quickly turned a light pink, and they rested their forehead against yours. "Aww, I love you too." They said before pulling you into a long tender, everlasting kiss.

<{}><{}><{}><{}><{}><{}>

Welp, there's another simple one-shot uploaded.

And happy Valentine's Day! *gives you a rose and some chocolates*

Even though this is my least favorite holiday of the year, I secretly still like it. Even if I never dated anybody. #ForeverAlone

XD