Visions - Shulk x Reader

I'm waiting for you... Don't leave me here... All alone....

"....Shulk?...."

"Shulk?.... Are you alright?...."

"Shulk?..."

Marth was shaking Shulk's shoulder repeatedly, but he wasn't moving an inch. He signed and sat on the chair next to him.

Shulk... I'm still waiting... When are you going to come?....

I-I'm going to come very soon... Where are you at?

I can't tell you... And you know that...

B-But I want to see you in real life... Please... Just tell me where you're at and I'll be on my way.

I'm sorry... But I can't do that. It's your job to find me... And if you can't... I'll find you...

Everything started becoming dim, the vivid colors began losing their tone, everything started slowly fading away.

Wait! Don't end it like this again!

Hehe... I apologize, but times up. See you again next month... Shulk...

No! Wait! Tell me please! I need to find you!

The girl fading away bit by bit, Shulk gazed at his hands as they were also going away, bit by bit. He watched as the girl waved at him, before completely disappearing.

H-Hold on! We still need to talk!

Then Shulk felt himself vanishing after everything turned entirely black.

And then the vision finally ended.

Shulk woke up instantly and grabbed his Monado that was leaning on the side of his chair. "Hold on! I-I'm coming!"

"Woah! Easy Shulk! Make peace! Make peace!" Marth stood in front of him and lightly pushed him back.

"Get outta my way! I need to find her!" He tried to get past the Prince, but he pushed him back again.

"Shulk?! You've been acting so strange lately! What's going on!?" Marth stood in front of him with his arms crossed. Shulk knew he meant business so he signed deeply and sat on the chair he was once sitting on.

"I-It's a long story that I bet you don't want to hear." Shulk said in a low voice, Marth shook his head,
"No. It's not. I'm willing to help out in anyway I can."

"Ok then... As you wish..." He began thinking on his to explain this incident that has been haunting him for awhile now.

"Alright... Well... I've been having these... Visions... And every time I have one. I see this... Beautiful girl..." Shulk was explaining and Marth was suddenly interested in the subject.

"She has long gorgeous (hair color) hair, stunning (eye color) eyes, a appealing personality... It's just... That everything about her is so... Perfect. And the downside is, I-I don't think she's exists."

"That's harsh..." Marth said,"But I'm pretty sure this girl you're talking about... Does exist. She's probably out there in this vast world, waiting for you to stumble upon her."

Shulk's morale shot through the roof and he stood up with much confidence,
"You're right Marth! You have my gratitude!"

Then Shulk placed the Monado on his back and ran down the hallway, Marth stood there and said,
"He's so gullible."

[~][~][~][~][~][~][~][~][~][~][~]

A month later, there was going to be a new character joining the battle. Shulk was already waiting by the entrance door with a couple of other fighters.