chapter trhee

Uma's pov

Today I have to follow the lessons and a course for the "recovery of goodness", here they consider us as our parents, only younger.
As soon as I finish dressing I go to the boys' room, I don't want to spend any more time with Mal or Evie, I knock on the door and Carlos opens it, I enter and I see Harry beating Gil because he wants to try the video game Gil is using, I divide them and say  to go out, so that we can talk in private, they follow me and we go to the park outside the school;  we start to comment on the situation and tell what we had done the night before when we were all dorms, then we are interrupted by the bell, so we go to class.
The first matter is the history of magic, the fairy godmother teaches it and it's really boring, I didn't listen to anything she explained, I was too busy arguing with Mal throwing paper balls at her, and she returned the favor, the fairy  godmother notices this and scolds us and says she doesn't punish us just because we're new and we come from the island.
After the first hour of class which seemed like an eternity, we had a break, so I talked a bit with Harry and Gil, then we continued the lessons until 2pm, when we then went to the cafeteria, everyone was looking at us terrified and at us.  they avoided.
I sat down at an empty table, next to me were Harry and Gil, we had three burgers, and I have to admit they are really good, much better than island food.
At one point, she approaches us a girl, she had dark hair tied in a ponytail, she was wearing a pink shirt and skirt like her shoes and she was wearing sunglasses that she had placed on her hair.
She reached out and said in a haughty voice:
<Pleased to meet you, I'm Audrey, Sleeping Beauty's daughter and Prince Ben's fiancée!  You are ...>
<I am Uma, he is Harry and he is Gil, the pleasure is all yours, I assure you.>
I reply irritated.
<You don't want to disrespect me, I could immediately get you sent back to that island where you should be!>
She answered nervously, and left.
I honestly don't care what that stupid little princess can do.  We continue to eat, then we go back to our rooms, we should study, but I prefer to read the maps of the treasures, it is time for dinner and we go back to the canteen, where they warn us that in two weeks there will be a New Year's dance, we just needed this  .