Chapter fourteen

Mal's pov
Tonight Uma came to ask me for my father's map, she wanted to find someone, if it wasn't an important thing she would never have asked me, she would have found other ways or would have stolen it, so I asked her who he was, not  I had the map with me but she didn't know.
When she tells me that she wants to find her father I admit that I don't keep the map of Hades with me and she gets angry and exits her room, I have a foolproof plan to send her back to the Island.
I go to bed thinking about my plan and that tomorrow I will have to undergo the family party, where I will surely meet some kings and queens.

The day after

Evie's pov

Today is family day!  I will meet many princes and princesses, can't wait!
I wear a blue leather skirt, leather pants in the same color as the skirt and a blue leather jacket, the shoes are also blue and have very high heels, my hair is wavy and a small crown is placed on top.

 When I go to the park outside the school I see a lot more people than usual, there is Prince Ben who welcomes all the families, a little further away, near the enchanted lake there are tables where you can eat and talk, it's really nice

Uma's pov

Today I wake up more nervous than usual, I'm still angry about what happened yesterday regarding the map of Hades, my mood gets worse when I remember that today is family day, I don't find a more supid party!
I get up and go to dress, I put on petrol blue trousers with fringes and golden decorations, a shirt that is always longer behind and over a blue and golden leather jacket, I pull my necklace out of the jacket, so that  can be seen;  my hair is tied with pigtails initially, and then falls wavy on my shoulders.

 When I am ready I go to call Harry and Gil, and together we go to the park, but since Gil was hungry we went near the enchanted lake, where we sat down at a table and ate

After a short time Jennifer and Carly approach us, they say they want to introduce us to their parents, so they call Rapunzel and Flynn, they greet us and we reciprocate, then the mother speaks:
<Hi, Jen and Carly have told me so much about you!  You must be Uma, right?>
<Yes ... now we would like to be alone, so goodbye.>
I answer, I was already quite nervous, then there are also princes and princesses who want to know us?  For 16 long years, no one ever thought of me, they didn't even know about my existence, and now I find I have a father, girls want to make friends, but I don't want to have friends, or at least, I don't want to trust anyone, the  last time I did I was left with shrimp in my hair and a silly nickname.

Author note

Hello <3
Sorry if I haven't published these days, but I've been busy with school and I didn't like Wattpad for a few days.
I hope you enjoyed the chapter, let me know what you think in the comments.

-Gaia