Chapter eight

Evie's pov

I'm at the prom, I see Doug and I walk up to him, he greets me and we start dancing.
Finally he has arrived this day, I have been looking forward to him!
Doug and I dance all night and then he takes me to my room, where I find Mal very upset, so I say hello to Doug and see what happens to my friend.

Mal's pov

I was dancing with Ben, when suddenly he asks me to become his girlfriend, I don't give him a precise answer, I start stammering and go to my room.
Shortly after comes Evie, to whom I tell everything, she smiles and says that I should only accept if I really loved him, the problem is that I don't know!
I've never really loved someone ... maybe Harry, no I don't think I really loved him, we were and are too different to be together.
After a few hours I go to bed but I wake up immediately after the sound of the door: Uma has just entered, she throws herself on the ground and starts laughing like crazy.

Evie's pov

When I have solved the matter with Mal and we are finally able to fall asleep, Uma goes back to the room and starts laughing.
I go near her, and I see that she has an empty bottle in her hand, seriously she started drinking at school?!
I help her get up and give her a glass of water, make her lay on her bed and after a while she falls asleep too, so we can finally sleep.