Chapter seven

Harry's pov

Tonight is the dance, I wanted to invite Uma, but apparently he already goes with certain Jackson, who then what kind of name is Jackson?
So I decided not to go there, or at least to stand outside the hall and drink.
It's 7:00 pm, I leave the room and I see Uma coming out too, she is beautiful, she has a dress of hers in her favorite color and her necklace shines more than ever.
Then she arrives in the boy who accompanies her into the room where, after a while, she too enters.

Uma's pov

It's 7pm, I just got out of my room and Jackson takes me to the ballroom, after a few minutes a group of guys come and talk to Jackson privately, but I can hear them:
<How did you come up with the idea of ​​inviting Ursula's daughter to the ball?!>
<She is dangerous!>
Then Jackson comes back to me and makes up an excuse to be able to leave, so I'm left alone.
I also leave the room to go to my room and make myself comfortable, but at the entrance to the room I see Harry sitting on the floor with some whiskey bottles in his hand, I approach and sit next to him.
He greets me and offers me a bottle which I accept.
Then we go drunk in the park, where we hear a song and Harry asks me to dance, I accept the proposal and we start dancing in each other's arms, it was great.

Harry's pov

I'm alone drinking, when Uma approaches me and sits down, I offer her a bottle of whiskey, of course she accepts it and we start talking;  drunk we go to the park and talk about things that don't really make sense.
At one point we hear music coming from the room where the dance was taking place, and I ask her if she wants to dance, she accepts and we are dancing for a few minutes, she could not have been better this evening.