chapter twenty trhee

Uma's pov

I wake up early and go to breakfast with Harry and Gil as usual, everyone was looking at me and laughing.

*one week later*

Finally it's Saturday, I spent the last week locked in my room, everyone started calling me "shrimp", in the end I made a decision: I'll go back to the Island.
I'm going to write a letter to Harry and Gil, I don't have the courage to tell him that I can't stand this, that I'm weak.
When the room is empty I start writing:
"Hey,
I am back on the Island, I can no longer bear everyone's teasing, at least on the Island they treat me almost all with respect, I'm sorry I left you alone, but I can't go back.
                                                   Uma "
I leave the letter in one of Harry's books, go out and go to my ship, mumbles a spell and my necklace lights up, after a few seconds the Black Pearl leaves by itself and immediately reaches the barrier, which it crosses without any problem.
As soon as I arrive on the Island my crew welcomes me happily, they ask me about Harry and Gil, I don't answer and say that I have to go to my house to put down my stuff and say goodbye to my mother.
As soon as I enter the shop my mother screams:
<AND YOU?  DON'T YOU HAVE TO STAY HAVE FUN WITH THE PRINCESS IN AURADON ?!  COME UP ABOVE IMMEDIATELY> Having said that, she squeezes my arm with her tentacle to keep me from escaping, and I go upstairs.
My mother starts to squeeze more and more the tentacle to my arm, with another tentacle, instead, she starts to squeeze me on the chest, I start screaming and she squeezes even tighter, it goes on like this for a few minutes, until I lose  senses.

Harry's pov

This afternoon I go to my room, and I find a book on the bed, I open it and I see a letter, I read it several times, I immediately call Gil and tell him that Uma has gone to the Island, we don't know what to do.
We spend the afternoon figuring out how to go to the Island to reach Uma, the only thing we can think of is to use Mal's diary, I don't think she will ever give it to us, but Gil wants to try to ask Evie, she is always  sweet and generous with everyone, so let's go to her, I start talking:
<Look Evie, we need Mal's diary urgently, it's not to do something cruel, we have a problem and it's very important>
Evie is silent for a few seconds, then she speaks:
<If you tell me what happens maybe I can get it to you, since you ask I understand that it is an important thing, but you know Bad as it is made>
I briefly explain what happened and Evie says she will do what she can to get us the diary.

Author note

Hello!
As promised this chapter is out as soon as possible.
Sorry for any typos.

Gaia <3