chapter twenty six

Harry's pov

Today we go to Uma, we will bring her back to Auradon and finally I will see her again, I miss her.
I take a backpack - black leather with studs and some red decorations, a little damaged -, inside I put a jacket if it's colder, my hook and my father's necklace, I'm going to give it to my captain.
I get ready, I put a lot of black pencil around my eyes and a white shirt, now stained with black, I wear black jeans pants with silver chains hanging, I wear several necklaces around my neck.
I go to see what Gil is doing and find him still asleep on his bed, so he starts screaming to wake him up.
Once we're both ready, we meet up with Mal, Evie, Carlos and Jay outside Auradon Prep, the purple haired girl managed to steal the keys to the limo, so we get in the car and she says:
<Take me there my brave steed, you who are powerful and proud> she makes a strange gesture with her fingers and then we leave, we walk with the car on the sea, it is really beautiful.
When we arrive on the Island we look for her at Ursula's fish and chips, but as expected she is not there, so we go to the dock, near Uma's ship and I speak:
<Okay, then I'll go see if it's there.  No one who is not part of the crew can enter> I enter the ship.
I look around, hoping to see Uma's long petroleum blue braids, many pirates of the crew greet me, I don't think about them, people here must deserve my greeting.
I go down to the cabins, knock on all the rooms, until I hear my captain's voice:
<Who is it?>
I open the door and greet her, she runs up to me and holds me in a strong hug, even though she doesn't seem to be really sweet when she wants and she shows her affection for the people who treat her well.
When we walk away I say:
<I missed you;  Gil came too, but he is waiting outside the ship, I had to bring Mal and his friends too, otherwise we wouldn't have been able to come here, please come back with us to Auradon>
<Harry I can't go back there, they all hate me->
<But not me> I reply interrupting her, she gives a small smile and then says:
<Okay, I'll be back, but if I can't bear the inhabitants of Auradon, I'll come to the Island again.>
I hug her again, then I remember the necklace, so I make her sit on the bed and start talking:
<I have a present for you, it was from my father, now it's yours> I show her the necklace, she pulls up her long blue braids, at first I don't understand why she does it, but then I put the necklace on her, hoping she wants this , Uma smiles and we leave.
Before leaving her crew again, Uma tells everyone:
<Guys, I'll go back to Auradon, but this time I'll find a way to get you out of this prison, if that's the last thing I do.>
The crew cheers and Uma and I leave the ship.

Author note

Hello
As promised this chapter has arrived as soon as possible.
I also wanted to tell you something: since I find out that one chapter has 14 readings and the next one has 30, I wanted to know if you have noticed any problems in the story, like that you find two identical chapters or something like that, if it happened to you with this fanfiction please notify me so that I try to solve this problem.

Gaia <3