chapter twenty nine

Evie's pov

Yesterday we took Uma back to Auradon, she thanked me and I'm happy that she is fine.
I was at my desk designing some clothes when the Smemorina Fairy enters the room and warns us that in 5 days there will be a party for Christmas !!  It is the first Christmas I celebrate, on the Island there are only birthdays, which almost everyone hates.
I immediately start making some sketches for the dress I will wear.

After 5 days ...

Uma's pov

Tonight we celebrate Christmas, a useless party in my opinion, why should we ever exchange gifts on December 25th ?!
I wear a simple, short, petrol blue dress, fairly high black boots and a leather jacket of the same color.
I go to the party with Harry and Gil, we sit at a table and we start talking, the room is decorated with Christmas trees and colored lights, there are plants hanging on the walls.

Mal's pov

Today is the Christmas party, I wear a purple and green dress, a sheath dress, purple high shoes and a green gibbon, at 7:00 pm Ben comes to pick me up, now we are engaged and I think I really love him, let's go together hall and he asks me to dance, I accept the proposal.

Evie's pov

For the party I wear a short dark blue dress with a veil that goes down to the floor instead of a skirt, on my hair I have a crown with my symbol and as shoes I have blue high heels.
I'm going to the party with Doug, he's a really good guy, very sweet and I like him, but I don't have the courage to tell him.

Uma's pov

I spend the evening talking to my friends, when we were about to leave Carly stops me and Harry and says looking up:
<Stay under the mistletoe!> We look at it without understanding
<You have to kiss, it's tradition> and if she goes to her sister, Harry and I look at each other and decide not to do anything, it would have been too embarrassing.

Author note

Hello, how are you?

Two years ago a fantastic person died who deserved the best: Cameron Boyce.
Cameron was the childhood of many people, mine too, he was a wonderful boy, his smile could light up the whole world, you just had to watch him laugh and you were automatically happy.
He had a beautiful family, which supported him in everything he did, but unfortunately he will no longer be able to see, I imagine the pain his parents and his sister feel.
He was fantastic, such a good person didn't deserve to die.

Gaia <3