chapter thirty

Uma's pov

Four months have passed since Christmas, there were the holidays and then school started again;  the most ironic thing is that Mal, the daughter of Maleficent, is officially engaged to Ben!
They organized a big party, on a ship, Mal had a very long dress, purple of course, and it was so pathetic, she really mellowed that girl, and to think that everyone on the Island feared her.
Harry and I on the other hand ... well, I don't even know why I'm thinking about it, it didn't happen much, we bonded more, he even asked me out, but I didn't give him an answer because Evie came into the room, the situation she became embarrassing so I just said "see you" and I left, but I would like to go out with him, with me he is nice and kind, he doesn't seem like it but deep down he is really sweet.
In a few days Mal and Ben have decided to go to the Island and bring four more VKs here, finally that girl does something good.

Mal's pov

4 months have passed since the Christmas party, I got engaged to Ben, soon I will become the lady-in-waiting!  I never thought you could be so happy.
I convinced Ben to bring 4 more VKs here, after all we didn't do anything wrong, our parents got it wrong.

Uma's pov

I go to Harry's room, I want to talk to him privately, I knock on the door, at one point I see Jay:
<Hey Uma->
<Even if your little friend is the future king's girlfriend, we are not friends, don't talk to me as if we were> I interrupt
<Where's Harry?> I ask
<Oh, I don't know, he just left>
I turn and walk away, leaving Jafar's son alone at his room entrance.
I'm going to look for Harry at the Enchanted Lake, it's one of our favorite places, it reminds us both of the sea, our dream since we were little in practice, it's strange to have found a person so similar to me.
As I thought: Harry is sitting by the lake, admiring it, I approach him silently and only notices my presence when I sit next to him:
<Hi> he says smiling
<Hey, I have to talk to you> strangely these days I'm happy, when I'm with him I can't help but smile.
<Regarding that proposal to date ... is it still valid?>
He laughs and then speaks:
<Of course it is>
I start to leave when he says:
<Will I come to pick you up at 7:30 pm in the room?>
I nod and greet him.
As soon as I arrive in the room I open the wardrobe and take all the clothes out, Evie looks at me curiously and asks what I was doing, I answer:
<None of your business, little princess> she utters the last word in disgust.
I look at all my dresses and finally I find what I was looking for: a blue dress, short, with puff sleeves, with a high neck and different decorations, over it I put a blue and black bodice, I put on some golden circular earrings and a band same color as my hair on my head.

 As soon as I finish dressing Evie says: <Uh uhh, where are you going?> I snort and look at her: <Nowhere> I answer casually <Come on tell me, you would never dress like this for no reason> asks Evie curiously <Look, we're not friends, I don't hav...

<Uh uhh, where are you going?>
I snort and look at her:
<Nowhere> I answer casually
<Come on tell me, you would never dress like this for no reason> asks Evie curiously
<Look, we're not friends, I don't have to tell you everything I do or what happens to me, ok?!> I yell at her and leave the room.
I like Evie, but I don't want to be hurt again, I've been able to trust Harry for so long already, I don't want to suffer again.
I go to the children's room, knock on the door that opens Harry immediately:
<Hey, what is it?  Can't you go out anymore?> He asks worried
<No, no, I can, it's just that Evie was bothering me, I wanted to let you know I'm waiting for you in the canteen> I reassure him.

A few minutes later ...

I am at the cafeteria and finally Harry arrives, I get up to meet him and greet him;  he takes me out to the school, by the lake, then we start talking, we spend some time like this, until Harry says:
<Uma, do you know why I gave you that necklace?> Points to the necklace with the ring around my neck, I move my head to say no and he continues:
<It was from my father, he gave it to my mother as a sign of her love for her.  Uma I love you> I am speechless, I did not expect Harry, Harry himself would have never said these words to me, I am silent for a few seconds, I do not know what to answer him, then I say:
<I love you too, Harry> he walks up to me and gives me a sweet kiss on the lips, I never thought I could ever be so happy for a boy.

Author note

Heyyy
I hope you enjoyed the chapter, I'm updating as much as possible, I think I'll publish the continuation later, otherwise I'll update directly tomorrow.
Let me know what you think

Gaia <3